X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surprisingly i am the third owner of my car. carfaxed like 2 months ago
    Members Ride

Comment

hey you know what i noticed right now??? ive noticed that so cal has accomplished more than what other states have done well mainly CB wise like were known for having the most h22s and then damien airrideaccord with his JDM climate control swap and then ruben 626cb7 with his right hand drive now im not saying this to be cocky or anything its just something im surprised to see one state do you know

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
        hey you know what i noticed right now??? ive noticed that so cal has accomplished more than what other states have done well mainly CB wise like were known for having the most h22s and then damien airrideaccord with his JDM climate control swap and then ruben 626cb7 with his right hand drive now im not saying this to be cocky or anything its just something im surprised to see one state do you know
        Lol didn't know so cal was a state ;p, but ya man every section/region of the states and the rest of the world have some AMAZING cb's, especially malaysia/thailand those foo's hard rep and honestly are cleaner than the majority of the cars in socal, so I don't know if so cal has done more than the rest but we I do notice that we try very hard to represent and seem more active than other regions(U.S), but thats just because we love our cars.
        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

hey jed you think you can photoshop those gold gt3s on my car???? i want to see how they look

"2SIIC"

Comment

well what i meant was california not just so cal and i know thiland and malaysia have good shit but most of there cars come with it already when they buy it i was talking about how we convert the us type into jdm types

"2SIIC"

Comment

seems like we done more, but you gotta look at it in a perspective what side does what on what region. i still think east coast holds the most powerful car(AccordSiR). but we do have a lot of nice cars. and i dont think so cal can compete with malaysia, theyre just too pretty LOL.

plus its easier for us to source out the goodshit for our cars because we're a closer shoreline and on the pacific end. its much easier to import more stuff such as front clips, jdm wheels, anything that fits in a container in a ship that crosses the pacific.

on a side note san diego has nothing but blangin jdm wheels and swaps now! with the exception of me cause i believe in gas milage not power anymore i already went through the h22 route.

i rather drive farther then get to point A to point B faster

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                hey jed you think you can photoshop those gold gt3s on my car???? i want to see how they look
                (offtopic)
                what color is your car? gold and silver dont mix but ill do it anyway. i need a horizontal view of your car.

bump for my sale!

Comment

yea my car is a seattle silver i dunno if i should go with gold or bronze or just get some ITRs

but heres the only sideview pic i have of my car

"2SIIC"

Comment

So Cal Way to GO...
                    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                    -Nava

Comment

david do you have a direct side view of it?

like my picture

Comment

GHOST 2.2 what kind of rims are those?? im in love wit them

well any one can anwser this.
                        1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                        -Nava

Comment

Originally posted by cleanz_28
                          GHOST 2.2 what kind of rims are those?? im in love wit them

well any one can anwser this.
                          gt3 rota's.
                          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

I knew it...They look oh so much better on a CB7 than on a Civic
                            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                            -Nava

Comment

yea red gt3s didnt go well with my car because its already red.

red goes well with
                              -black
                              -white
                              -silver
                              -dark greyish colors

gold goes well with
                              -white
                              -black
                              -darker shades of blue
                              -darker metallic red colors
                              -green cars

its all about contrasting colors. my red gt3s didnt blend well with my red car.

but they are for sale for 300 dollars no tires! brought to your front door!
                              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 06-23-2007, 10:47 PM.

Comment

heres the only 2 side shots i have and if you have the time just for the heck of it let me see how your red gt3 look

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X