• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess so

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

LOL man logic when we gonna blaze foo, hit me up at my work, or pm for cell. Anyways since this is postwhore thread im gonna go on a rant about how trying to be a woman's friend is the stupidest idea, I tried to be-friend these two chick's then fuck em, BIG MISTAKE.I don't know why I tried that then these two ho's hook up with two other fags,1 that I clowned to his face. I know I should have pimped them instead of be-friend them but coming off of doing some hot blond 36 dd chick(last bitch) can do that to you.ANYWAYS can men and women be "real friends?" And I'm not talking about your mom or sister, or some bitch you've know since elementary school?Let's say just random girl in hs or college who is hot, could anyone one this board actually "be-friend" them and not wanna bone her?I think not. I mean men and ugly woman can be friends, but when ever I have some hot chick as a "friend" I always end up wanted to/fucking her. I truthfully believe I could never be friends with some hot chick because A) Been there,done that in hs. Being friends with hot chicks can have its benefits in finding out the psyche of some stupid bitch but B)You don't get any of that bomb ass pussy so why talk to her ass if you ain't getting some ass? You be-friend her ass by fucking it.
      Sry just hit a dry season, I don't love these ho's im out the door.
      -Peace dwnhill.
      Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 06-17-2007, 07:21 AM.
      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Dude I tried to fuck one of my hot friends today.... You can never just be friends .... Dude it's get's even better !!!!!!! Not to mention we have alot of history....
        Last edited by LOGICx420x; 06-17-2007, 05:43 PM.

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
          oh shit. it really got in there. thats a trip eric. now post pics of the moneyshot lol
          yeah and the funny shit about it is that i was in the car back in forth since 11am and didnt notice the lizard till 10 pm lol
          Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

damn. how did it get in there. i had your windows rolled up all the time. except when you were here and were trying to start it. lol stupid lizard
            Members Ride

Comment

RIP turbo the lizard : (... it died, i left it in a fish tank for too long in the sun so it fried.
              Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Originally posted by dohcb7
                RIP turbo the lizard : (... it died, i left it in a fish tank for too long in the sun so it fried.
                May God Bless the Holy JDM Lizzard,My god Rest its 50whp power up soul.
                1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                -Nava

Comment

Originally posted by dohcb7

you cold blooded murderer!!!

Comment

Man I went to the exxon today and I paid for 4 dollars worth in gas, and it gave me 40 dollars worth WOOT!!!! , now I have full tank of gas for 4 bucks ;p.
                    Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Oh man, there's going to be a line getting to that pump.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

If any of the so cal guys want a car fax let me know while I still got the service.

Comment

someone might by my wheels that are currently on the car so im debating if i should get me some rota gt3s in gold or bronze just like in the pic above

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                          "2SIIC"
                          Authentic Jerseys for sale
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Word if you get enough for your rims you could have enough to buy jed's rims, powdercoat to your liking, and get new tires.
                            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

lol naw it will cost me wayyy more if i get jeds rims 300 for the rims then another what 300 for the powdercoating and then some tires nawwww im straight

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

LOL what are you smoking, powder coat should cost like 50 maybe 150 MAX for all four rims, my homie powdercoated his 5zigen rims for his s2000 and it cost him 50 bucks, and the finish was superb. Ya I'll take back the tire part, but rims and powdercoat you could do for 350 total. But if you luck out you could probably find new rota gt3's in gold for 350-400 range.
                                Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 06-19-2007, 07:16 PM.
                                Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Working...
                                X