No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the sticker Jed thanks, shit is ill kid.

Love the packaging

Jedi mind tricks

To:

Pimpmaster Tony

Why didn't you just send it via regular envolope? could have saved ya 4 bucks a piece
    Last edited by Raceboy; 08-23-2006, 03:59 PM.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
      Got the sticker Jed thanks, shit is ill kid.

Love the packaging

Jedi mind tricks

To:

Pimpmaster Tony

Why didn't you just send it via regular envolope? could have saved ya 4 bucks a piece

i couldnt find an envelope which is long enough. plus stupid shits didnt have a price on em and i didnt know it was gonna be that much. oh well hard learned lesson from me.

did you get one or 2. it should be one but the package list said that yours weighed heavier or something.

if everyone looks at their return addy they're all different names hahaha.

Comment

i just got one
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

hey tony, i'll go ask around next week bout the plates. You wanted euro plates right? do you want an original euro plate? or a customized knockoff? I'm assuming you want real ones. but if you don't, what do you want written on it? do you want a pair?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
            hey tony, i'll go ask around next week bout the plates. You wanted euro plates right? do you want an original euro plate? or a customized knockoff? I'm assuming you want real ones. but if you don't, what do you want written on it? do you want a pair?
            I have euro plates straight from Germany, i thought the ones you could get were like jap plates?
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

What up SoCal Buds
              Hey Jed got the sticks today Thanks Dog
              14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

hey ricardo what's up?

tony, ok i'll go look for some real jdm plates next week.

Comment

i guess im a little late for the august meet....whens the next?
                  14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                    i guess im a little late for the august meet....whens the next?
                    not sure i also and wondering this, i suggest the next meet be at newport beach, anybody else, also we should start throwing out dates, i know were are trying that norcal socal meet, we should have one of our own
                    Members Ride

Comment

hey im down to roll out to another meet aslong as you let us know ahead of time
                      ________
                      ZOLOFT SIDE EFFECT
                      Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:44 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                        hey im down to roll out to another meet aslong as you let us know ahead of time
                        well then lets start throwing some dates out there, so we can decide
                        Members Ride

Comment

october 27th
                          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Check the L.A. thread, Ramiro (Arrozburner) is having a BBQ at his house Oct. 1
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yea i forgot to mention that ramiro is planning on having a cb7 BBQ on oct 1 wel could have the meet there
                              ________
                              Cortina
                              Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:44 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

yo SD peeps I am strapped for cash if anyone need some work done hit me up i can do alignments, brakes, and other suspension work. Hit me up if you need something. Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X