No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah these are the caliphotography pics.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Did 210hp at the wheel with 144 torque.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Pretty good for a mustang Dyno. I'm afraid my Miata won't even turn the rollers.

Comment

OEM hardtop looks so good on your car Johnny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrice View Post
            Pretty good for a mustang Dyno. I'm afraid my Miata won't even turn the rollers.
            I bet your miata can turn corners though.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Check this guy out!

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-13-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                OEM hardtop looks so good on your car Johnny.
                Very much agree. Happy to see everyone's rides doing so well.

Comment

Jed, how many vanity plates do you have?

I was bored and wanted to try out a 17-40 lens. Since I can't drink them, I decided to use these bottles for something.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                    Jed, how many vanity plates do you have?

I was bored and wanted to try out a 17-40 lens. Since I can't drink them, I decided to use these bottles for something.
                    You can't drink em, I happily will...

This is my second on this lude and 4 overall with my 3 cars

Comment

in the last group picture of your guys ruben looks like he just smelled a fart

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        You can't drink em, I happily will...

This is my second on this lude and 4 overall with my 3 cars
                        I'm sure you would gladly drink them. haha

They're collectors bottles, and they took a few months for me to find them, so I would appreciate it if you refrained from drinking them.

Comment

I saw this car yesterday. 6th generation accord coupe + 2nd gen TL front bumper and grill.

Comment

Just got back from Walgreens. Almost beat the shit out of these two teens. Walked in store, my wife and kid in the car waiting for me. These two Caucasians walked after me. Saw these two cute blondes at register waiting. Grab my fabric softener, went in line. Those two teens from the side of me in front of those girls and customers, they asked me if I worked there. I replied back "do I f@&ken look like I work there?!" (I was wearing my flip flops, jut took a shower, so my hair isn't combed, and a pj shorts, and a blue bud light t shirt) the guy replies back to me laughing trying to impress those girls, "I was just asking gosh." I them walked up to their face out of my line and told "I will F@&k both of you up cuzz!" then the other guy said to me, " oh, I know where you work at, bud light. Hahaha" I looked at him and said "shut the f@&k up b@tch!"
                            He then replies, " oh we were jut joking." (laughing) (bear in mind, I had my glasses on too so look like a damn Nerd) so I told them, "I'll be be outside waiting for you fools!" everyone was startled and don't know what to do. I was ready, then I looked back at my van, thought about my wife and my baby, and I turned back to look inside the store, the two guys were scared, everyone didn't know what to do, the cashier grabbed the phone and I just took off.

I don't know if I was lucky or them. Or maybe we all were lucky. Because they pissed me off by trying to make me look like an idiot. But instead, they looked like the idiots. I am no gangster, but yes, I have my past life growing up from the streets. And honestly, tonite, I showed it to them tonite, that don't mess around with nerdy Asian guys in Banning. Lets just say that if my wife and my baby never came along, I would have threw it down with them already.

Sorry guys, just venting before I go to sleep. I feel better now.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

They probably could have used a good kick in the ass but no good would come from it, you would go to jail and they would still be dicks
                              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                                Just got back from Walgreens. And beat the shit outta some pussies
                                My co worker thought he could bully me. He was wrong and he found out the hard way. At work he would act like he can boss me around when he's the new guy. He's pissed because the girl he likes, is cool with me and not him and the fact I got praised at work by my superiors. So he'd try every way to make my life harder at work and run his mouth off. I told him "when I catch you outside work, ima beat your ass." he laughed at me and said "I'd like to see that"

Sure enough one downtown night at the wrong time and the wrong turn at the corner we ran into each other. just straight out laid out his face. He came to work looking like uncle fester.

Comment

Working...
                                X