SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
    What is this secret site you speak of? PM me please!
    me too..........
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
      What is this secret site you speak of? PM me please!
      me three.
      that is if I'm welcomed
      Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
      FoDough fo moreho
      [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

WaPa!!!!!!!! George Lopez is hilarious

Comment

Hey anyone have the The Pursuit of Function DVD. I wanna borrow it.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
            hell yeah he is.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
              Hey anyone have the The Pursuit of Function DVD. I wanna borrow it.
              I have it. PM me.
              Raceline USA

Comment

so short, i dled it.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                  he's cool, but i think pablo francisco is so much better.
                  look him up on youtube.

Comment

where have you been sir? post pictures of your car immediately!!!!!!!

Comment

this morning, I sent the kids to school, woke up earlier than usuall, I wanted to cook breakfast for my wife this morning, cops pulled me over, siad that he pulled me over for aftermarket exhaust. I gave him all my paper, reg. etc., and I also showed him the ticket from past that had the sticker that the state ref gave to me showing that it passed the noise testing, the sop wouldn't accept it, he went back to his car and gave me a citation. to make a long story short, I started to raise my voice now, and we threw words around at eachother. then he said to me, "get out of the car mr. yang." and he said that 3 times, then I got out and he slammed me against my car, and cuffed me. I said, "c'mon, you gonna arrest me for what? I have 5 kids, and I just dropped off 2 kids at school, and I'm getting ready to go to work, and you gonna arrest me?" then he let me go back to my car. I signed the citation, and he said "just because you sign it, it still means that you're not guily." I replied, "I'm guilty until proven guilty!" and gave him back the papers. to make a long story short, he followed me for 3 miles, and pulled me over down the street from my house. he popped my hood and everything. the only thing that I have is an iceman intake with an AEM carb sticker with an EO#. So I have to get my shit reff'd again, and waist my damn time. this is why I hate the cops. I always wanted to be a cop, I was gonna train myself to try to get into the sherrif program, but now, I am thinking otherwise. thanks beaumont pd, you just F*cken ruined my damn day. I did not get a chance to cook for my wife, and I got to work late, and I got a citation, and I almost got arrested. I am tryin so hard to change my lifestyle to having a new attitude and everything, and throw away my old lifestyle and attitude away. SHoot, if someone put 2pac's "hit em up" on now, I think I'll go on a rage.

Comment

cops have been major assholes when it comes to exhuast lately. even when its compliant with california noise decibel limit they just dont want to see the paper work.

i already got pulled over for my exhaust and the cop didnt give a shit if the exhaust is decibel compliant.

someone needs to properly teach them the rules cause obviously this shit is getting out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                          this morning, I sent the kids to school, woke up earlier than usuall, I wanted to cook breakfast for my wife this morning, cops pulled me over, siad that he pulled me over for aftermarket exhaust. I gave him all my paper, reg. etc., and I also showed him the ticket from past that had the sticker that the state ref gave to me showing that it passed the noise testing, the sop wouldn't accept it, he went back to his car and gave me a citation. to make a long story short, I started to raise my voice now, and we threw words around at eachother. then he said to me, "get out of the car mr. yang." and he said that 3 times, then I got out and he slammed me against my car, and cuffed me. I said, "c'mon, you gonna arrest me for what? I have 5 kids, and I just dropped off 2 kids at school, and I'm getting ready to go to work, and you gonna arrest me?" then he let me go back to my car. I signed the citation, and he said "just because you sign it, it still means that you're not guily." I replied, "I'm guilty until proven guilty!" and gave him back the papers. to make a long story short, he followed me for 3 miles, and pulled me over down the street from my house. he popped my hood and everything. the only thing that I have is an iceman intake with an AEM carb sticker with an EO#. So I have to get my shit reff'd again, and waist my damn time. this is why I hate the cops. I always wanted to be a cop, I was gonna train myself to try to get into the sherrif program, but now, I am thinking otherwise. thanks beaumont pd, you just F*cken ruined my damn day. I did not get a chance to cook for my wife, and I got to work late, and I got a citation, and I almost got arrested. I am tryin so hard to change my lifestyle to having a new attitude and everything, and throw away my old lifestyle and attitude away. SHoot, if someone put 2pac's "hit em up" on now, I think I'll go on a rage.
                          Super ***... I hate cops too. Makes me want to get an ITR muffler now.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            cops have been major assholes when it comes to exhuast lately. even when its compliant with california noise decibel limit they just dont want to see the paper work.

i already got pulled over for my exhaust and the cop didnt give a shit if the exhaust is decibel compliant.

someone needs to properly teach them the rules cause obviously this shit is getting out of hand.
                            I'm gonna keep on getting my shit reff'd each time they pull me over. I talked to the commander officer in beaumont about this, and he said, if I get pulled over a few times already, and got it reff'd a few times already, and I have proof of it, then it's considered hassassment. so I'm gonna keep doing this until my third or fourth time, and I'm gonna consider this harrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                              sounds like you got hit up by a cop with a superiority complex. I was always under the impression that you shouldnt do anything to piss off a cop and act calm because there are some real psychos lurking behind those badges.

I agree with jed, if the cop fully understood the code on aftermarket exhausts, he would have accepted the noise compliant sticker and let you go on your merry way.

Comment

[QUOTE=ikayto;1896332]sounds like you got hit up by a cop with a superiority complex. I was always under the impression that you shouldnt do anything to piss off a cop and act calm because there are some real psychos lurking behind those badges.

QUOTE]

I was too. but, when you have had too many illegal substances in you, you tend to have very very evil thoughts and a very bad temper. which I am overcoming very well. if you knew me 8 years ago, and compare me to now, I have changed a whole lot. I agree, I was an ass to the cop this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X