No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to pick a part on my lunch, and found a koni yellow adjustable strut on a cb7. only one side though.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      went to pick a part on my lunch, and found a koni yellow adjustable strut on a cb7. only one side though.
      What?!!?! who goes to the junkyard on thier lunch break lol! must be nice to work next to a pick your part.

Comment

yes it is. well, when there is no work, you have to find a way to kill time. I was sitting bsing about fishing with coworker's for 2 hours, then I went to the junkyard and spent 1 hour and a half there. LOL. came back, worked on 1 car, sat around from 5:30 to 7. then came home.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
          dammnnn 53k only?? fucking aye dude... and those fogs?? damnn
          yes it is. well, when there is no work, you have to find a way to kill time. I was sitting bsing about fishing with coworker's for 2 hours, then I went to the junkyard and spent 1 hour and a half there. LOL. came back, worked on 1 car, sat around from 5:30 to 7. then came home.
          god damn that must be a good workk hookk it upp lol

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Who is rolling out to TAB tonite???Sal & Ricardo, juo guys rollin right??

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
              Who is rolling out to TAB tonite???Sal & Ricardo, juo guys rollin right??
              Sal and I are going but I dont think Ricardo is gona make it

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb♥ View Post
                Sal and I are going but I dont think Ricardo is gona make it
                Are you guys going to roll out in the accord though?? I saw sals post that he might take another low key car and that got me all nervous now about mine

Comment

no tab tonight for me, i went for 2 weeks straight. gotta take a breather cause its getting hot. ill be there next week for sure to show you guys my wheels if i get them mounted on this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                    Are you guys going to roll out in the accord though?? I saw sals post that he might take another low key car and that got me all nervous now about mine
                    we are taking my car today and leaving early kind of just going for pizza

Comment

probably see everyone next week...I dont want to look like a "snowman" today.

Comment

to those who went to tab how'd it go?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          to those who went to tab how'd it go?
                          i dont think they allow sidekicks in jail cells, so maybe we'll find out in 24 hours.

i kidd, i kidd

edit:
                          Seems like there was some trouble at tab. Looks like i'm not going back to tab in my cb aha

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2485587

uncorrectable, that's a bummer because if he could correct it he'd only be looking at a $30 fine instead of $200+
                          Last edited by ikayto; 01-28-2009, 05:27 AM.

Comment

man, that sucks, there really is no way out of that ticket. because of the california budget problem, the cops are really nickel and diming everything.

Comment

man, that sucks, there really is no way out of that ticket. because of the california budget problem, the cops are really nickel and diming everything.
                              definately no tab for me for while then.

i plan on switching my intake to type-s because it looks stock but not usdm stock!

as for my exhaust, just because it has a huge tip and a shiny canister, its illegal. it rarely makes loud noise unless i punch it but its modified. then youll hear a harley shaking up 2 city blocks and fly by a cop like nothing. aint that some bullshit right?

if any car has a modified exhaust in any way, then california might as well just shut down all muffler shops.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                                definately no tab for me for while then.

i plan on switching my intake to type-s because it looks stock but not usdm stock!

as for my exhaust, just because it has a huge tip and a shiny canister, its illegal. it rarely makes loud noise unless i punch it but its modified. then youll hear a harley shaking up 2 city blocks and fly by a cop like nothing. aint that some bullshit right?

if any car has a modified exhaust in any way, then california might as well just shut down all muffler shops.
                                They say motorcycles dont need to obey the 95db noise ordinance because they are under a different weight class, yet they are the worst polluters because their emissions are loosely regulated.

Comment

Working...
                                X