SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
    There's going to be a 12-Hour Sale at Super Autobacs Stanton today! Anyone planning to go? 30%-50% off!
    Good to know. I'll probably go pick up some new windshield wipers and other random things.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
      There's going to be a 12-Hour Sale at Super Autobacs Stanton today! Anyone planning to go? 30%-50% off!
      I'll swing by after I run around 7:30pm.

There's a Zilvia 240 meet there on thursdays as well that I've been meaning to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost 2.2 View Post
        i Got A Good Laugh Out Of This Picture! Its My New Sig

I Like That God Damn Sig Jed

EDIT: i TYPED THAT ALL IN CAPS BUT IT CAME OUT LOWER CASE ???

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I miss TJ
          I'm going to S.D. tomarrow, and I just might have to fall accross the border for awhile

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
            I miss TJ
            I'm going to S.D. tomarrow, and I just might have to fall accross the border for awhile
            matt said hes coming down for the weekend, maybe you me matt and craig and maybe the married men can meet up?

when you type in ALL CAPS the all caps safety feature changes everything to first letter uppercase and the rest lower case.

if you type like this you must be normal

IF YOU TYPE LIKE THIS YOU MUST BE ANGRY

iF yOu TyPe LiKe ThIs yOu mUsT HaVE TuRReTs

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post

iF yOu TyPe LiKe ThIs yOu mUsT HaVE TuRReTs
              or are an asian teenager.

Comment

do any of you guys know whens the best time of year to go to tokyo ?

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                  do any of you guys know whens the best time of year to go to tokyo ?
                  my google powers lead me to this site

http://gojapan.about.com/cs/traveltools/a/whentogo.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    my google powers lead me to this site

http://gojapan.about.com/cs/traveltools/a/whentogo.htm
                    WTF?! wilson nice find I've been in google for the past 30 minutes didnt find a thing helpful thanks

Comment

Hey guys does anybody kno how long i can pay my class fees for college. i start tomorrow and i really dont kno if they will drop me if i didnt pay. im lookin for the students to chime in. its says im still listed in the classes and plan to pay before Weds. Thanks

Comment

did apply for financial aid?

Comment

No. I forgot to mention that you have 7 days to pay when you REGISTER...but iam a returning student so it doesnt apply to me. AND i pick the classes last monday..

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                            Hey guys does anybody kno how long i can pay my class fees for college. i start tomorrow and i really dont kno if they will drop me if i didnt pay. im lookin for the students to chime in. its says im still listed in the classes and plan to pay before Weds. Thanks
                            pay as soon as you can paul, talk to the cashier's office or the registar's office because each school is different.
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              matt said hes coming down for the weekend, maybe you me matt and craig and maybe the married men can meet up?
                              Well I ended up not going accross..but that would be cool. I guess now you have to have a passport or an ID plus birth certificate

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                                Well I ended up not going accross..but that would be cool. I guess now you have to have a passport or an ID plus birth certificate
                                it used to be id and birth certificate now you have to have a passport if you plan on comming back into the U.S.

Comment

Working...
                                X