No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intense shit! damn! i woulda done the same thing. cept instead of chin checkin him i woulda thrown his ass on the ground then held my knee on his neck. good work man, i hope they find those peices of shit. glad your ok

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

Comment

^^^ your sig isHUGE! reduce the size of them pictures
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

ya i know, i got shit for it once, i resized it to what was asked (500x??? i think) ill resize them again.. i guess! lol but itll have to be later cuz i gotta go to work. peace guys

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

Yo peeps. FS: VAFC2 and greddy shift knob Let me know SOCAL first dibs

Comment

page 1 updated for the meet. with address, maps and info

Comment

A So. CAL Rampage

alright guys..... im pretty sure that the big 3 cities consisting of IE, LA, SD have some show quality cars comming up quick. This is what I have to propose.

Since all of us are almost done with our rides or atleast some type of show quality work, I say that we should do a So. Cal rampage of car shows next year. Time for us to make a bigger impact on this website and show who throws down the cbs best knowing that westcoast/california gets all the mass coverage on the scene. My car should be done by next year or atleast early next year to start the 2007 season. Once again I have no problem taking charge of things. Y'all down let me know.

SO. CAL FAMILY RUNNIN THIS SHIET!

Comment

i would like to get a paint job and a new interior then i would definately be down to showing with you guys...jaime, do you have a pic of the shift knob?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                  i would like to get a paint job and a new interior then i would definately be down to showing with you guys...jaime, do you have a pic of the shift knob?

ramiro... if you need paint let me know.. i got some good ties to some quality paint. if you like candy i can get it for you for 600 bucks. let me know.

jaimes shift knob is the blue Grex. its in good condition too.

Comment

yeah i think jaime is afraid of posting since he hung out with mickey mouse rather than going to the socal meet lol so ill help him out, check page 2 of his members ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...4&page=2&pp=20
                    FA1

Comment

what up fellas. yea nice pics homies those are good. I was laughing when i saw them....I have not been around too much cause i had family in and met someone new and things are going great. Glad to see the socal meet went well. Peace fools

Comment

Ey, so when you guys gonna have time to put my alarm in...please!
                        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                          and met someone new and things are going great.
                          Awwwwww Jaime's in love
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                            Ey, so when you guys gonna have time to put my alarm in...please!
                            you gotta tell gary that you have some knee pads and vasoline ready or else he wont do it. hes probably still mad at jaime for finding someone new other then him so that might be the cause

just give the sukkah a call i think hes off this weekend and he should be able to do it for you.

Comment

Just wanted to say to everyone in so cal

Comment

Alex, what's up with your car?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X