SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7rider
    i forgot to mention that he didnt write me up for it he was one of those chill cops he let me off... but see now im really starting to consider changing it lol but then again i really dont want too...
    it might sound a lil ricey, but its my car and i love it

get rid of your exhaust.....it isnt doing you good and the cops are proving it.

i know its music to your ears, but an annoyance to the local pds. i remember your car being a lil on the loud side.

i used to have loud exhausts...you can hear me half a mile away. but i cant stand it anymore, i got tired of putting the car in neutral when i tried to talk to someone.

im happy with just intake sounds now

Comment

hey jed. saw your candy red cb in walnut today. he was waiting for a green light behind railroad tracks. car still looks good

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
        hey jed. saw your candy red cb in walnut today. he was waiting for a green light behind railroad tracks. car still looks good

So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
          haha cool...its funny no matter who owns that car now, itll always be known as jeds car.

i even still call it "my car" when i see it fly by or drive away....

in the other hand, i was cruising 65 on the 5 and fellow bb6 luder gave me a thumbs up and a deuce sign as a friendly hello! thats what i like to see more often with fellow tuners with the same rides.

i was leaving costco off ontario mills and i spotted a black cb dropped and lip (not too clean looking). it was on stock wheels and had a huge tach. but the interior looked like junk. on the side of the car it had DOHC stickers on it.. i didnt have the time to say whats up to him, but who knows he might actually have something under that hood.

honestly with my lude, i think i'd lose to an h22 swapped cb. the lude just feels too heavy. even compared to my cb with an f22a, i was not impressed with the bb6's acceleration. maybe because my is almost bone stock and my gold accord had a bunch of goodies and gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            haha cool...its funny no matter who owns that car now, itll always be known as jeds car.

i even still call it "my car" when i see it fly by or drive away....

in the other hand, i was cruising 65 on the 5 and fellow bb6 luder gave me a thumbs up and a deuce sign as a friendly hello! thats what i like to see more often with fellow tuners with the same rides.

i was leaving costco off ontario mills and i spotted a black cb dropped and lip (not too clean looking). it was on stock wheels and had a huge tach. but the interior looked like junk. on the side of the car it had DOHC stickers on it.. i didnt have the time to say whats up to him, but who knows he might actually have something under that hood.

honestly with my lude, i think i'd lose to an h22 swapped cb. the lude just feels too heavy. even compared to my cb with an f22a, i was not impressed with the bb6's acceleration. maybe because my is almost bone stock and my gold accord had a bunch of goodies and gutted.
            Ya I'm not surprised Jed isn't the bb6 200 pds more than a cb? I never really liked the bb6, my homie bought one back in the day when it was new

Wilson you keep finding all these flushy's, I found one the other day as well but the guy never called me back, offered 50 bucks for his flushy left a note but never called back. :thumbsdown:
            Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 04-13-2008, 05:20 AM.
            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
              Ya I'm not surprised Jed isn't the bb6 200 pds more than a cb? I never really liked the bb6, my homie bought one back in the day when it was new

Wilson you keep finding all these flushy's, I found one the other day as well but the guy never called me back, offered 50 bucks for his flushy left a note but never called back. :thumbsdown:
              yea its a bit more heavy then the accord. 200lbs is like another person sitting in the back.

overall i love everything else except the weight, and the headlights.

Comment

Anyone looking for a OEM-style Carbon Fiber Hood? Found this in Craigslist

"carbon fiber hood blowout - $220 (chino hills)"

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/637442893.html

Comment

Alright you guys, yesterday I head down to the Formula Drift Championship in Long Beach. At first I thought it was going to suck cause the track is very small, but let me tell you that the excitment, THE GIRLS!!! the cars it was awesome.

Some cars came to my attention here they are:

First off: A RWD....yes!!! and [SIZE=5]RWD Scion TC[/SIZE]

the driver of the Scion:

here's more info and pics of this car: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/rs-r-...ion-tc/741409/

Look it what I found...

Comment

Cont...

NSX

Skyline

Oh and look at what I WON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                      damn it edwin, where are the pics of the girls!

lol
                      lol sorry forgot those pics

the dude in white its a friend that came along.

the others are video that I took of the girls I'll try to get those pics as well

I love this pic, the skyline hit the wall in that turn and lost the bumper. I will post some videos later I just been having trouble with my computer.

Last edited by socal_cb7; 04-14-2008, 01:54 AM.

Comment

get it!

the part out begins. don't ask me why. its accomplished more than i ever thought it would and its time for something better.

.....s2000.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=102084

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

someone offered me $500 for my sigma rear, xenon front and the flushy..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                            wants to buy and sell it for more I bet, i can only guess one person that would have offered that... :P
                            x2
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                              x2
                              x3

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818
                                x3
                                x4 LOL
                                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...