No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot to mention that he didnt write me up for it he was one of those chill cops he let me off... but see now im really starting to consider changing it lol but then again i really dont want too...
    it might sound a lil ricey, but its my car and i love it

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
      i forgot to mention that he didnt write me up for it he was one of those chill cops he let me off... but see now im really starting to consider changing it lol but then again i really dont want too...
      it might sound a lil ricey, but its my car and i love it

u need to get rid off it recent incidences has proven why
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
        u need to get rid off it recent incidences has proven why
        dang man i didn't think it wud get to this point... wat was this other incident? how did that resolve?

Find me in the canyons

Comment

dang man i didn't think it wud get to this point... wat was this other incident? how did that resolve?

well so i was on the way home from my baseball game from whitney high skewl in cerritos, and i got pulled over on walker and cerritos in cypress for the same reason last week. i hav a modified exhaust and i can't have it. he didn't say that it was too loud this time, just that it was a modified exhaust and i cudnt hav it... wtf?

you got pulled over last week for the exhaust, you even said it yourself. cops are attractive more to the sight exhaust than hearing it. thats why most of us on here that got pulled over for exhaust have huge canisters but quiet and your double N1 setup isnt so subtle its pretty obnoxious looking.
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

you got pulled over last week for the exhaust, you even said it yourself. cops are attractive more to the sight exhaust than hearing it. thats why most of us on here that got pulled over for exhaust have huge canisters but quiet and your double N1 setup isnt so subtle its pretty obnoxious looking.
            On a another note what's up with the car situation you hear back from the insurance? Was the guy who hit you uninsured motorist?
            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
              On a another note what's up with the car situation you hear back from the insurance? Was the guy who hit you uninsured motorist?

hes insured with bristol west, cheap ass company so im still left with no money and 3 weeks on monday since the accident.

did you still want the parts?
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Na its coo man once I buy the coupe I'll just switch over the stock suspension, thanks though. Ya I know how insurance lags ass man, did your plan including car rental coverage? So you aren't left without a ride? Damn man hope everything works out for you, including getting that Lexus your looking for.
                Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

hes insured with bristol west, cheap ass company so im still left with no money and 3 weeks on monday since the accident.
                  Wow that sucks. So how much are they gonna give you if you dont mind me asking? Even though I showed the dude my receipts they said my car was worth 2200. Oh well. They should reimburse your rental car coverage. Thats hwo they are. They gave me a flat fee of like 200 i think for rental car coverage since i didnt get one added onto my payout for my car. It was pretty cool didnt know they did that. Anyway yea but whats next on your list? Going VIP styles?

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    Wow that sucks. So how much are they gonna give you if you dont mind me asking? Even though I showed the dude my receipts they said my car was worth 2200. Oh well. They should reimburse your rental car coverage. Thats hwo they are. They gave me a flat fee of like 200 i think for rental car coverage since i didnt get one added onto my payout for my car. It was pretty cool didnt know they did that. Anyway yea but whats next on your list? Going VIP styles?

been wanting to go vip since high school its just funding is difficult now that im in a market for a car at a certain budget i might do it. my dad likes the LS400 as well so my chances are getting better.

i dun have a rental becaue neither side covers it, i dun even think my mechanic is getting paid for storage fees
                    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Damn man that sucks, what insurance company do you have? Ya car rental reimbursement all depends on the plan you have since you have to pay extra.

Baller status, I could totally see you in this.
                      Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 04-13-2008, 01:32 AM.
                      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

haha thanx tony, i actually want something milder for daily use...

if im going all out this is the prospective kit. junction produce premier kit 8 piece body kit is 8k. the fenders, rear quarter panels, 3 piece wing, and hood ornament is extra.

So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Dood that kit is PIMP, loving the hood ornament, how much for a lp400 in the gen your looking for?
                          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
                            Dood that kit is PIMP, loving the hood ornament, how much for a lp400 in the gen your looking for?

average is 10k
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Looks like its JP time.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment