X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another AOTM for so.cal!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

so whos won accord of the month in socal? am i missing anyone?

Timmy0tool (April 06)
      ProJect (Dec 06)
      INspired (March 08)
      lummieCB7 (June 07)
      PRIMESNIPER (April 08)
      GHOST2.2 (nov 07 & accord of the year 2007)

edit: thanks guys!
      Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 04-11-2008, 02:38 AM.

Comment

need to make that list grow. too bad joey didnt win before he left the scene
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Is there a "Non-AOTM"?
          Raceline USA

Comment

damien won AOTM for december '06

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
              so whos won accord of the month in socal? am i missing anyone?

Timmy0tool (April 06)
              INspired (March 08)
              lummieCB7 (June 07)
              PRIMESNIPER (April 08)
              GHOST2.2 (nov 07 & accord of the year 2007)
              ProJect (December 06)

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired
                wow that's a nice house! is that one whole house? or is it 2 combined into 1?
                Its a Duplex that my friend's dad built.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                  Its a Duplex that my friend's dad built.
                  oh really? its very nicely built from the outside. looks really nice.

i've been around architects and whatnot. my dad built our house.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

well so i was on the way home from my baseball game from whitney high skewl in cerritos, and i got pulled over on walker and cerritos in cypress for the same reason last week. i hav a modified exhaust and i can't have it. he didn't say that it was too loud this time, just that it was a modified exhaust and i cudnt hav it... wtf?

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
                      well so i was on the way home from my baseball game from whitney high skewl in cerritos, and i got pulled over on walker and cerritos in cypress for the same reason last week. i hav a modified exhaust and i can't have it. he didn't say that it was too loud this time, just that it was a modified exhaust and i cudnt hav it... wtf?

cus its in the books that any non oem exhaust is illegal
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

can anyone snap a pic of how their trunk springs are installed? i cant figure out how to put em back on
                        FA1

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                          cus its in the books that any non oem exhaust is illegal
                          so... that means everyones exhaust is illegal...? thats modified i mean... or does that mean like jacks or wilsons apexi ws2 exhaust is ok cuzz its from a manufactuer?

Find me in the canyons

Comment

so... that means everyones exhaust is illegal...? thats modified i mean... or does that mean like jacks or wilsons apexi ws2 exhaust is ok cuzz its from a manufactuer?

everyone's exhaust comes from a manufacturer. cops ususally dun care but the one that do their job and dick heads will say they are illegal. i got pulled over once by a cop he was cool and super chill for my exhaust and no plates. he just told to me watch out cus it is illegal to have modified exhaust and no frotn plates
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

it is only illegal if it's over a certain decibal. i think it was 94db's. I could be wrong. even though he wrote you up for modified exhaust, you can still get it barr'd and fight it. I did. it doesn't matter if it's ws2 cat back or an exhaust done by a muffler shop. same shit, as long as it's not over a certain db. hope that helps.
                              The beginning of a new era............................
                              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

its 95 db's...i had to bar my old exhaust once...i slapped the silencer in and it barely passed with a 93.5...i wounda how loud it was without

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                                94 z28 M6 sold
                                89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                                92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X