SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
    yang is already a hmong name. ive dated a girl whos last name is kahg and a yang LOL
    Yang's the last name fool. LOL. and it's khang, not kahg. her hmong name is Nub Ci.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

congrats

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
      94 z28 M6 sold
      89 turbo targa white package supra sold
      92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
        Yang's the last name fool. LOL. and it's khang, not kahg. her hmong name is Nub Ci.
        lol its a misspell!!! i ment to spell khang.

i also have a friend name ci. shes hmong too.

other then my misspellings.....congrats joesue. keep em comming!

Comment

Congratulations on the new arrival

Comment

yang is already a hmong name. ive dated a girl whos last name is kahg and a yang LOL
            Congrats J !

And yeah, I've been with girls with the last name yang as well....and man was it a nightmare.... But then they were Taiwanese...

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHartC2
              Congrats J !

And yeah, I've been with girls with the last name yang as well....and man was it a nightmare.... But then they were Taiwanese...

hahahah let's not go there...

Comment

lol its a misspell!!! i ment to spell khang.

i also have a friend name ci. shes hmong too.

other then my misspellings.....congrats joesue. keep em comming!
                LOL. the wife wants to have six total, but we're gonna stop for a couple years. Fifth times a charm, baby girl.

Comment

Congrats again man!
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                    Congrats again man!
                    thanks.

sorry, the pictures were scanned and I don't know how to use these electronics to fix the pictures.

but you know what? thats okay since jed is the coolest ever, he helped me fix these pictures right now! Thanks jed!
                    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 03-07-2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

wow... i'd like to build one for my dad as a gift one day.

you could just scan them all at the same time and have one giant pic haha

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                        wow... i'd like to build one for my dad as a gift one day.

you could just scan them all at the same time and have one giant pic haha
                        well, that's gonna be my future race/track car. but I'm gonna use the 3tg motor next time and probably go with the weber carbs, finding parts for the solex side drafts are too hard to find. and I want the headers from the philipines,I heard there's a company out there that makes good headers for these engines.

Comment

well, that's gonna be my future race/track car. but I'm gonna use the 3tg motor next time and probably go with the weber carbs, finding parts for the solex side drafts are too hard to find. and I want the headers from the philipines,I heard there's a company out there that makes good headers for these engines.
                          u heard of pj? joe they do lots of crazy motor swaps on classic japan cars. local too
                          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

thanks.

but you know what? thats okay since jed is the coolest ever, he helped me fix these pictures right now! Thanks jed!

don't trip man......i got chu!

Comment

if you figure out the name/model etc.., lemme know. I'll try to have it sourced out for you down there.

Comment

so on my way home from school ..i spotted a burgundy CB with a FLUSHMOUNT! so i pull over and ask the guy if he wanted to part with it ..

and he said NO.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X