Wassup mutha fuckaz??!?!
      where've you been!?!?
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
        where've you been!?!?
        where've you been!?!? x2

Do you still have the cb? or are you ridin the ....

14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Wattup yo!!!

I know I've been M.I.A. for the last year or so missing meets and such. I've just been really trying to focus on school. I had been lurking around here during that time though. It's cool to see some of the SoCal OG's are still alive and kickin'. And a lot of new kids on the block too. It's good to see more people from the area up on here finally.

I just finished up my B.S. in Accounting and now I'm looking for work. So in the meantime, I will be whorin' it up here in the SoCal forum while filling out apps and searching on Monster.

Yea Ricardo I still got both the CB and the bike but will be looking for some new toys soon. Just hit 243,000 today in the CB too and it's still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
            Wattup yo!!!

I just finished up my B.S. in Accounting and now I'm looking for work.
            Congrats

Are you a CPA now? Or does that come later?

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

clint its good to see that your still alive. its been awhile my friend. alex and i are wondering when we gonna hookah again. hahaha.

thats good your still around. we need more ogs to back this place up!

Comment

Thanks Kane. I have to have at least a years worth of professional experience or go back to school in order to become to CPA. I am done with school for now so I gotta wait. I'm actually still debating on getting the license. Time will tell...

Damn... I wish my car still clean like that. She sits on steelies nowadays and the tint is more purple

Yo Jed I know you're moving up here soon so we'll have to hookah it up when you are up here. I do want to head down to SD for a little day trip or weekend in the near future. We'll see what happens...

It's good to be back

Comment

Thanks Kane. I have to have at least a years worth of professional experience or go back to school in order to become to CPA. I am done with school for now so I gotta wait. I'm actually still debating on getting the license. Time will tell...

Damn... I wish my car still clean like that. She sits on steelies nowadays and the tint is more purple

Yo Jed I know you're moving up here soon so we'll have to hookah it up when you are up here. I do want to head down to SD for a little day trip or weekend in the near future. We'll see what happens...

It's good to be back

yea i everytime i talk to aaron i always ask "hows clint doing?" lol welcome back dude. ill be up there in march

Comment

Wattup yo!!!

I know I've been M.I.A. for the last year or so missing meets and such. I've just been really trying to focus on school. I had been lurking around here during that time though. It's cool to see some of the SoCal OG's are still alive and kickin'. And a lot of new kids on the block too. It's good to see more people from the area up on here finally.

I just finished up my B.S. in Accounting and now I'm looking for work. So in the meantime, I will be whorin' it up here in the SoCal forum while filling out apps and searching on Monster.

welcome back bro. we've never met. my name's joesue.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I'm actually still debating on getting the license. Time will tell...
                      If it means more money and/or more oportunities, I say go for it. Job security is where its at. My dad's high school buddy got his licence and it took him a long time, but now he has his own business.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I caught Ricardo viewing the smilies!

Comment

i hate christmas shopping........saw people fighting for parking

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

just went christmas shopping right now, it wasn't as bad as i expected, saw a few hotties from highschool and got their numbers and catched up a bit
                            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                              just went christmas shopping right now, it wasn't as bad as i expected, saw a few hotties from highschool and got their numbers and catched up a bit
                              tell them I said what up!

Comment

driving an s2k in the snow is fun as helllllllll!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X