No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a separate machine. there's a line that goes to your tank and they put about 1 pound of nitrogen gas in there to pressurize your tank. then they clamp off you rvent hose that goes out from your EVAP canister, then it will test if you have a leak or not. I believe the max. is .040 inches of vacuum. which is very minimal. and they should run this test after the emissions test.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

i dont care if some of you guys like it or not but the Scion TC is POS car. will always be a pos in my book.

Comment

you drinking haterade latley or what?
        FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
          you drinking haterade latley or what?
          i had a whole bottle worth.

they're getting just as bad as srt-4 drivers. (meaning they tend to show off)

lesson learned after driving to and from vegas.

corollas = slow drivers

i hate the tc dashboard. its just as long as a previa.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            corollas = slow drivers
            It's not the driver, its the car. even if you rev the shit out of it, it won't go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
              It's not the driver, its the car. even if you rev the shit out of it, it won't go anywhere.

with the exception of the xrs corollas are slow.

but i still make fun of them cause no matter how fast their corolla is (theyre still an ugly pos) since after 86-87

Comment

with the exception of the xrs corollas are slow.

but i still make fun of them cause no matter how fast their corolla is (theyre still an ugly pos) since after 86-87
                you're wrong. nobody knows about 71-74 corolla's. just check out Tom'sCorolla.com. I use to have a 1974 toyota corolla te27, with 3tc motor, race header, flowmaster exhaust, big cams, pistons, 5speed 3tc trans, solex 42mm dual side draft carbs, and that monster sounded like a v8 at idle. may not be as popular as the ae86 body style, but sure as hell is more funner than one.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                  i think im going to get banned ahah, talking about to deev! :P
                  por que?

fuck work
                  FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                    por que?

fuck work

i love government jobs..

im sitting on my ass at home and gettin paid for it! paid holidays are great!

Comment

i just posted about the nov17 meet in the beginner forum appearance because it's worked before lol. Deev said not to do that again or else he'll ban me.

i just said oh great, thanks deev, nice to know we can be banned so easily; great work captain!
                      maybe you should layoff postwhoring for a while.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i love government jobs..

im sitting on my ass at home and gettin paid for it! paid holidays are great!
                        What do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                          What do you do?
                          nothing important. i work at the naval hospital in san diego. im a library aide over there so all i do is stare at books and listen to my ipod. for 11.00 an hour. the easiest and the slowest job i ever had.

i get paid holidays. paid sick leave. and paid vacation. for every pay period i get 2 hours sick leave and 2 hours vacation leave so im gonna build it up until i find a good day to vacation hah. plus i have every weekend off! i love my boring job

Comment

oh snap son!
                            hahah owned
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

who ever broke into that car is stupid. theres still plenty of good shit!
                              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 11-13-2007, 03:54 AM.

Comment

who ever broke into that car is stupid. theres still plenty of good shit!
                                that's what I'm sayin.

Comment

Working...
                                X