No announcement yet.

June 2nd, 2007: LA/IE/SGV/OC CB7 Photoshoot Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we could set up a meet there, i went to a meet at that same plaza once int eh afternoon we were all able to find parking about 20 cars all parked next to each other and more room for 20-30 more....not that many hot azn girls walking around compared to at night though...but...we can do an afternoon to night thing if u guys want
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
      we could set up a meet there, i went to a meet at that same plaza once int eh afternoon we were all able to find parking about 20 cars all parked next to each other and more room for 20-30 more....not that many hot azn girls walking around compared to at night though...but...we can do an afternoon to night thing if u guys want
      but then it wouldn't be fun..well not for you guys 'cause i'd get all them girls. AHAHAHAHAH jk jk.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
        but then it wouldn't be fun..well not for you guys 'cause i'd get all them girls. AHAHAHAHAH jk jk.

well see about that...lets do this!!! hahahah
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

hahaha loser buys the winner dinner!

edit :

hey guys,

tomorrow, me and aaron are gon' go take pictures. if anybody wants to go, just PM me or him. or you can just PM me with your AIM sn and i'll let you know from there. my aim is xijacksamix. but you have to send me your sn first, 'cause i'm on private.
          Last edited by Shinobi; 06-05-2007, 02:48 AM.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
            those asian women want rich guys with beamers ;p
            I'll put on my buddys HRE's and roll in my IS then.
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

im down to meet up at that plaza

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

damn......i missed it due to work

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                94 z28 M6 sold
                89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

HELL YEA I would love me some asian woman They want bemers right Ill borrow an m6 from the dealer then well have the meet they wont say no to me for sure

Comment

they might want beamers but if you give show them a night theyll never forget you wont need a beamer :wink wink:

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                      they might want beamers but if you give show them a night theyll never forget you wont need a beamer :wink wink:

thats how it is for me all the time thats why I drive a cb9 not an m6

Comment

who needs a expensive car to impress girls not me

"2SIIC"

Comment

LOL, they want you to spend the money on them anyways....

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

i'm down, i know a cool little restraut called banana bay nearby that has awesome foood
                            food is great there.. but service sux hell now adays..

Comment

no TIP!

:P

well it is an asian restraunt, and they do get cheap asian customers, so :P
                              bannana bay sux ass big time you guys want that type of food come down to alhambra, they have everything here....all your paying there is the stupid location and atmosphere...food is wutevers to me had better and prices are steep for an azn place
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

So how is this "Diamond Plaza" you guys talk about..i didn't really care till ya said "Hot Asian girls"..then i was like..damn..girls..where..im down to holla at them..lol..worst case scenario is a "no"..lol..

Comment

Working...
                                X