No announcement yet.

June 2nd, 2007: LA/IE/SGV/OC CB7 Photoshoot Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an awesome meet guys! need to do this more often. Ricardo popped his 'Boba Cherry' tonight and his 'Touge Cherry'! So proud of him.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Great meet guys till next meet
      Yo Wilson!!!
      What happened to you?
      14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

did you guys know i was there?

ahahah jk.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMESNIPER
          Great meet guys till next meet
          Yo Wilson!!!
          What happened to you?
          i had to say this i love your rims

Comment

pics are up!!!! ....shit took me a whole hour to do wut i had to, so they can be posted...hope u guys like it!!
            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Wish I could of made it. I was at a graduation party till 10pm in moreno valley. I really wanted to go out with you guys. next time. where are the pics?
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...=1#post1015684

we'll have another one sometime heheh

Comment

awsome pics guy. every one had great mods done to there car. oh nice wagon shots arron.
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

hell yea wilson you were all over the place on the canyon I was the one with the screaching tires LOL it was cool seeing ricardo ask the guy at lolicup "do you use this one " it was hilarious when he first took a sip.

Comment

the meet as koo yesterday wish i could of stayed longer than 9

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                        hell yea wilson you were all over the place on the canyon I was the one with the screaching tires LOL it was cool seeing ricardo ask the guy at lolicup "do you use this one " it was hilarious when he first took a sip.

i think thats gonna go down in the books!! haha good times guys
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

lol i almost hit a truck i didnt even get scared cause i was focusing more on the road and making sure idont go off the cliff

"2SIIC"

Comment

dude you were driving on the wrong side of the road for no reason! i was afraid some car was gonna come around the corner and hit you head on.
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

oh hell yea wilson you were doing good but that was because you were on the other side of the lane where on coming traffic is coming down i mean most of us were in the correct lane taking them turns

"2SIIC"

Comment

we should be going back to that one plaza with all the hot asian babes, we should of gone back to thier and holar at them

Comment

Working...
                                X