No announcement yet.

h22a4 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure will, I work on cars 5 days a week so I will have a clue on what you're talking about. I mainly need to know about the map sensor, and as for the plate on the throttle body, I was thinking the same as you were. Taking the f22 off and put in on the h22 t body. thanks Mr. Bien. If I was still lifting, I think I would out bench you. ha ha ha. but it's been over 9 yrs. and a big ass beer belly. I was all natural too. well not really, the only enhancing drug I took (smoking) was mary jane. she made me feel good before I lifted too. I'll drop by one day, I only live about 40-45 min. away from you.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

bien if you are reffering to me, which i doubt you are, i have never talked shit about you dude, i have had plenty of experience and know what the hell i am talking about, not only with honda, but other manufactures as well, i may not be as fast as you, at least yet, but i make sure things are done the right way, also not saying that you do bad jobs or anything like that, also if you don't want to tell people how to fix something as simple as the map sensor then thats fine, we don't have to hear about why you don't want to say,

anyway joe or joesue, i would make it out there if you picked me up, i don't have my license and therefore cannot drive, i have a 95jdm h22 which has the map sensor on top, samething as yours, but if you need help i will be glad to assist a fellow technician
      Last edited by blackcb7; 05-11-2007, 06:35 PM.
      Members Ride

Comment

yeah joesue....while you at it...pick me up too...i wanna see what your workin on...aha

joesue- you think you can bench more than meh if you kept on working out...and i didnt stop for the past two years now...?

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
          bien if you are reffering to me, which i doubt you are, i have never talked shit about you dude, i have had plenty of experience and know what the hell i am talking about, not only with honda, but other manufactures as well, i may not be as fast as you, at least yet, but i make sure things are done the right way, also not saying that you do bad jobs or anything like that, also if you don't want to tell people how to fix something as simple as the map sensor then thats fine, we don't have to hear about why you don't want to say,

anyway joe or joesue, i would make it out there if you picked me up, i don't have my license and therefore cannot drive, i have a 95jdm h22 which has the map sensor on top, samething as yours, but if you need help i will be glad to assist a fellow technician

wth. let me make this more clearer for everyone in the s cali forum, it has nothing! to do with any s cali guys i never had any beef or arguement with any s cali guys sorry u read it wrong.

the reason why i will not list how to do the map sensor is............. i dont wnat that person coming back saying the map sensor went out and it was wired wrong, the wiring color is diff, its not the same color match, and the plugs, it depends what harness u cut it off of, and i dont wnat ur ecu to read map sesnore isnt working when it is, it tricks u, one wrong color wire connected and ur map sensor is done and its going to cost u more money to try to mix and match another wire and then boom it blows out again. i went thru 7 map sesnor to figure this out and 2 ecu. so i dont want to act like i know it all and be held as a wrong do, its better in person to see how its done

as for wagon man, the 90-93 accord throttle body will not fit any h23 or h22 manifold, the only f series throttle body that will fit h23 and h22 are the 94 and up, the 90-93 are very off, u can fit one bolt on if u like
          what i meant was to take the 2 tiny bronze screws that hold the auto tranny shift cable that is attached to the throttle cable rotating crap, take all that asembly off the f, or just get a obd1 jdm auto h22a throttle body that has the map sensor vac line........... or take ur map sensor and at the end of the rubber tubing, u take those white plastic connectors that is universal and jam it in where the obd2 throttle body is where the map sesnore is bolted in

hope u kids have a better understanding..

btw its never to late to work out bc u got a beerbelly, my personal best natural bench was 410lbs at 180lbs, 465lbs at 205lbs with magic
          knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

well alright then bien, seing as how i was the only that posted about the question asked, i naturally thought this was directed towards me, but whatever, glad that is outta the way
              Members Ride

Comment

glad u understand, see u guys at the meet one day when i decide to bring my bang bus out, but my new job wants me there all day
                knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                  wth. let me make this more clearer for everyone in the s cali forum, it has nothing! to do with any s cali guys i never had any beef or arguement with any s cali guys sorry u read it wrong.

the reason why i will not list how to do the map sensor is............. i dont wnat that person coming back saying the map sensor went out and it was wired wrong, the wiring color is diff, its not the same color match, and the plugs, it depends what harness u cut it off of, and i dont wnat ur ecu to read map sesnore isnt working when it is, it tricks u, one wrong color wire connected and ur map sensor is done and its going to cost u more money to try to mix and match another wire and then boom it blows out again. i went thru 7 map sesnor to figure this out and 2 ecu. so i dont want to act like i know it all and be held as a wrong do, its better in person to see how its done

as for wagon man, the 90-93 accord throttle body will not fit any h23 or h22 manifold, the only f series throttle body that will fit h23 and h22 are the 94 and up, the 90-93 are very off, u can fit one bolt on if u like
                  what i meant was to take the 2 tiny bronze screws that hold the auto tranny shift cable that is attached to the throttle cable rotating crap, take all that asembly off the f, or just get a obd1 jdm auto h22a throttle body that has the map sensor vac line........... or take ur map sensor and at the end of the rubber tubing, u take those white plastic connectors that is universal and jam it in where the obd2 throttle body is where the map sesnore is bolted in

hope u kids have a better understanding..

btw its never to late to work out bc u got a beerbelly, my personal best natural bench was 410lbs at 180lbs, 465lbs at 205lbs with magic
                  oh, I know that the f22 throttle body in my accord right now will not fit the h22 intake manifold. I was referring to the plate that the cable goes onto. Maybe I can take that off of the f22 and put it on the h22. And it may be very difficult to find an auto h22 throttle body. I've done the swap with cb7extreme on his car already with the jdm h22, that was pretty easy. but I just need more info about the obdII h22a4. I guess I will have to came and check out what you are talking about Bien, when you were referring about the wiring for the map sensor. you do have an h22 automatic right?? is the motor jdm or a us spec??
                  Jesus, the name is joe or joesue, whichever one you prefer. whenever tony(cb7extreme) buys your lip, I might tag along too. peace out guys. oh yeah, I will have to run the prelude tcm right? I know, stupid question, but I learned from fixing cars for the past 4-5 years that when you don't know the answer, ask. If I do ask questions, that is because I do not know and that sometimes, I want to clarify things. so please excuse me. Somebody once told me, "The day you know everything, is the day you know nothing." and I go by that motto everyday and stay wise as possible and as helpful as I can be to anyone who needs my help. favor for a favor.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

you cant ever know everything...and i heard that motto too before...a wise old technician once told meh that....i wonder if its the same guy who told you....

wow bien 465lb. is a lotta damn weight.,..and you only weigh 205...impressive...im a big fat ass and i cant even do that...my max was only 345lb. but that was also two years ago...im just barely getting back into lifting again...i have been a succsessful trainer though....my cousin did 315 at 130....

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

Anyone know what the world record is for the bench press?

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                      X