IE caravan to april 21st cb7 meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE caravan to april 21st cb7 meet.

Hey guys. I'm starting this thread because i wanted to setup an IE caravan to the socal meet on april 21. ikayto(wilson) is working on a caravan, but it will make little sense for most IE heads to have to drive all the way to autobacs then caravan to the meet spot.

so i suggest we have our own little caravan that will start somewhere in the ontario / chino area. we will then head out south and meet up with the other caravan coming from LA/SGV/OC somewhere on the 5 freeway.

i don't have definite plans on time / place yet, i will post it up though as soon as i can pick up some sort of consensus between IE heads. but for now, please sign in to let us know who are interested to caravan with us. other members from LA/SGV/OC are welcome to join us of course (won't make much sense, but you're welcome).

IE heads will meet:
    at COSTCO IN CHINO HILLS at 10:30 AM SHARP!

Costco Warehouse:
    909-627-7357
    13111 Peyton Dr Chino Hills, CA 91709, US

CLICK HERE FOR MAP

PM me for questions and clarifications. Thanks.

so here's the list, and thanks for the participation.

1) joey
    2) jeremy - airride_accord
    3) kane - 4cylpower93
    4) jhondayaaj
    5) tony?
    6) Tim
    Last edited by JoeyBoy_cb7; 04-13-2007, 01:37 AM.

That Does Make Sense, I'm Down. Find A Place. I'm In Beaumont/banning Area.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

goshers dangit... i gotta work that day... hoping to get atleast half day off..

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

Sign me up Joey. Maybe we should meet up at that chino hills costco again...

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Yo Joey since your coming from MoVal, i'm on your way to Ontario you can stop by my house first then me and you can mash out to Ontario.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
            Yo Joey since your coming from MoVal, i'm on your way to Ontario you can stop by my house first then me and you can mash out to Ontario.

i'll be coming from work in corona. besides, your not exactly on the way. your about 25 miles going north west from my house. dont you have the cb you bought from david?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
              i'll be coming from work in corona. besides, your not exactly on the way. your about 25 miles going north west from my house. dont you have the cb you bought from david?

I think he ment for you to stop by his house and then he can follow you in his cb so you can roll together over here

Comment

oh. i knew that... lol sorry tony. well i'll be in corona for work already. if you want, maybe toy should make arrangements with jhondayaaj since he lives in banning / beaumont area. maybe you guys can meet up by ur placethen drive down after.sorry bout misunderstanding your post.

Comment

bump

Comment

1 1/2 week to go. Bumpidy bump

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

just name a place and time. i'm down.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                        Sign me up Joey. Maybe we should meet up at that chino hills costco again...
                        let me know if you boys will be doing this. i live right there! well a few exits down. well nvm i gotta pick up the lady and she lives in covina. nvm .

where will we be meeting?
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I edited the first post to show our caravan's meet location and time.

please pm me your # - jhondayaaj and tony.
                          Thanks.

Comment

alright guys, the meet is in a few days.just wanted to bump this thread to remind everyone. if there's anyone else wants to caravan with us please pm me... particularly to new members who can't post here yet.

i might go over to costco a little earlier coz i migh meet up with one of the new members. but he's not sure if he's going to the actual meet yet since he's working. so if anyone wants to meet u with him too, just come on down..

see u guys soon.

Comment

there is this SICK lexus IS250 (grey w/work emotions and project mu brakes)always parked in front of the costco gas station. hopefully it's there on saturday.
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X