SoCal CB7 Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
    so for those first timers driving by the nuclear titties...

did they look like titties or do they look like titties?!?!? LOL LOL
    why bother with mapquest?
    ...those were the most conspicuous pair of nuclear tits on the 5 south.

Comment

does anyone agree with me that this should be the default spot for so cal meets?

Comment

does anyone agree with me that this should be the default spot for so cal meets?

yep!
        unless we're gonna be having some 60+cars in attendance, we'll have to find a new spot..

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
          sorry jay for not leading you back, i told you i had to get my grill ahah and you already knew how to get home, 5 north, 22east etc...

THANK GOD, it was still there.

all you bastards left the unused plates/napkins/cups and ALL of the condiments, one of you forgot to screw the lid on the BBQ sauce ahha.

now it's alll mineeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's all good, someone took my full bag of charcoal ahah ;p

like seeing the new faces, future gen of cb7--stay active in here por favor.

lol, HOW, no offense, but you guys didnt seem to have any indication of modding--aha, guessing you guys initiated it ;p

that dude with the stock white is Byron ;p
          Oh yea wilson one thing about the SO CAL MEETS is that after were done and everyone is about to leave to take the group pics is that whatever food that is left on the table is up for grabs shit its like going to the market in the end everyone took whatever was left of the table i took a bag of doritos hehe

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I saw wilson on the freeway going back for the grill , as we were heading to the on ramp I passed it tryed to back up but no one let me I was like o well make an ilegal turn here

Comment

ahah you saw me going back while you were going back home, and you tried to back up from the on ramp

wattaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
                yep!
                unless we're gonna be having some 60+cars in attendance, we'll have to find a new spot..
                We could make it work if Ricardo is there to guide parking.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                  We could make it work if Ricardo is there to guide parking.
                  nobody fucks with Ricardos parking space......NOBODY

LOL!!!! good times.

Comment

as soon as ricardo takes off his hat ITS ON people get scared and just go the other way

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

good times! hey logic i'll get my vid going. i have to upload the tape which is about 30mins of freeway footage LOL. i'm just deciding right now on the sound track, intro, etc.

vid to come fellas!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

LOL!!!! good times.
                        LOL - Thats some funny shit "The Enfocer" of parking
                        14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          good times! hey logic i'll get my vid going. i have to upload the tape which is about 30mins of freeway footage LOL. i'm just deciding right now on the sound track, intro, etc.

vid to come fellas!
                          Timmy use "Stomp" by Young Buck. We used it on our last video and it was tight. The only thing that sucked is that the camera was not in focus. It went perfect with the freeway footage. Look for it and tell me what you think.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMESNIPER
                            LOL - Thats some funny shit "The Enfocer" of parking
                            That first guy you wouldn't let get the spot was pissed. He was turning into it while you were just standing there saying no. lol

Comment

LOL!!!! good times.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

i here my top choices i hope it makes it in the vid

lit - my own worst enemy

bt - never gonna come back down

evanescense - Going under

sorry gerald i dont really like that young buck song that they used last time at the meet. it was a lil too gangster for me. id suggest something more upbeat especially when you have freeway action.

new meet new song!

Comment

Working...
                                X