Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the album is stickied so enjoy!

Comment

I'M BACK! (and I will be good this time)

Jed, Deevs, thanks. SoCal, I had a real good time yesterday at the meet. I love the fact that we had so many CB's that it was impossible to get them all in one picture. I'll post my picks up shortly.

Jed, you rock!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
        I'M BACK! (and I will be good this time)

Jed, Deevs, thanks. SoCal, I had a real good time yesterday at the meet. I love the fact that we had so many CB's that it was impossible to get them all in one picture. I'll post my picks up shortly.

Jed, you rock!
        WELCOME BACK GERALD, It was nice to finally meet you yesterday, now post them pics lol

Comment

re

I'm pretty Madd mann, I ended up comin down jus for the hell of it after the baby was born an I couldn't find shit mannn.... Next time Direct Directions should be posted cuhz i stopped and asked @ like 3 gas stations an seen every fuckin sports park in the area But No CB's

Comment

Originally posted by F22NVtec
            I'm pretty Madd mann, I ended up comin down jus for the hell of it after the baby was born an I couldn't find shit mannn.... Next time Direct Directions should be posted cuhz i stopped and asked @ like 3 gas stations an seen every fuckin sports park in the area But No CB's

Did you read the faqs?! Directions were and are still POSTED!!!! Nobody else had problems and I'm sure I clearly stated everything. Everyone else can vouch for that. I even gave ETAs on from spot A spot to spot B.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73143

post #1
            post #4

map and detailed information.

sorry if your angry

congrats to your newborn.

Comment

I'm not even trippin, It was my lil cuz that was born but thx. I guess that was my fault cuz I was in a rush but I was lookin all over on here for Dir. like those & didnt see em

Comment

^^^ well what time did you take off from wherever you did???? and also how far did you go that you didnt see the big titties

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

mannn yall dont even wanna Know. its koo tho, I'll be @ the next one hopefully wit no complications. I came from Ranch cucamonga tho

Comment

Oh yea, Eibach Is May 20th tho so.... If everyone is free that day we should try an meet there to

Comment

so cal cb7 tuner's on a mission(for what? I don't know. I just felt like saying that. It sounded kool.) hopefully on the next meet, I'll have something to show you guys. my kids had fun too. hey thanks tim and your girl too for keeping my kids busy.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

sorry f22nvtec, i should posted my cell number in case we had late comers, but i was a later comer myself, will post numbers next time ;p

Comment

so for those first timers driving by the nuclear titties...

did they look like titties or do they look like titties?!?!? LOL LOL

Comment

uhm, i think they look like titties with no nipples.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

"now Thats A Tittie"

- Dave Chappele

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

damm i missed this one.....looked like a good turn out....nice pics!!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X