• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot to get the stuff form u jed haha
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

haha i realized that when i heard clinking sounds behind my seats... i was like DAMMMIT!!!!

hey jack when i head up to long beach or something after next week ill bring it up there. maybe i can meet up with you or any of the la heads. our bads.

Comment

great meet guys. gotta love socal!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
          great meet guys. gotta love socal!

flex them biceps joey!

Comment

Man this meet was truly inspiration. So what about an unban R33 thread? ;p
            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
              Man this meet was truly inspiration. So what about an unban R33 thread? ;p
              that wont work....

its just gonna cause chaos and be locked. ill talk to deevs personally. ill handle it.

Comment

it was cool meeting you guys. i'll definately do this again
                my rf wheel almost came off coming back on the 5 north. don't know what the hell that was all about, but i made back home with 2 lugs. i guess i shouldn't have been laughing at santa
                Last edited by yoshi_h22a; 04-22-2007, 11:07 PM.

Comment

santa was a homie and represented the CB7's although we did bother him while he was taking his vacation

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                    santa was a homie and represented the CB7's although we did bother him while he was taking his vacation
                    shit was hilarious!!!! he was all dressed in red too!

i have pictures of him but i cant upload them until my cable for my phone comes in the mail.

santa was hella tight! he even had his own camera to take a picture with us hahahaha!

only in so.cal you have santa clause chillen at a beach!

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                      shit was hilarious!!!! he was all dressed in red too!

i have pictures of him but i cant upload them until my cable for my phone comes in the mail.

santa was hella tight! he even had his own camera to take a picture with us hahahaha!

only in so.cal you have santa clause chillen at a beach!

hey JED dont forget that cat was pimping that one lady that just popped out of no where after we took the first pic

"2SIIC"

Comment

sick ass meet. it was a great experience. and was great to get to meet all of you guys.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                          sick ass meet. it was a great experience. and was great to get to meet all of you guys.
                          same here man there was just so many peeps it was hard to keep up with saying whats up to everyone

"2SIIC"

Comment

I haven't seen so many swaps in one place before !!!!

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by yoshi_h22a
                              it was cool meeting you guys. i'll definately do this again
                              my rf wheel almost came off coming back on the 5 south. don't know what the hell that was all about, but i made back home with 2 lugs. i guess i shouldn't have been laughing at santa
                              yea i saw you on the side of the road standing by the black Fit, i was in the far left lane. Before i could recognize your car I had already passed it.

was wondering what happened, glad to know you're ok.

this meet was awesome, all you guys by coming made the meet a success. We had about 30 cars, and it could have easily went into the 40s if some people who couldnt make it would have came.

Until next time

Comment

great meet today guys! amazing turn out. can't wait for the next one. don't worry your little parking mishap in the back parking lot of Autobacs didn't make it on film.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X