No announcement yet.

SoCal CB7 Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be bringing my 94-95 EX wheels, ES bushings, LCA with bushings pressed, spare UCA anchor bolts, oem honda filters, and other little things. I have some used cans of wheel paint if anyone want those, I have about 3 cans of silver and gunmetal with 1/3rd each, and it'd be a waste just to trash, so if anyone wants these for free let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
      Should we start looking for other types of food just in case we can't grill?

FRIED Chicken Anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by F22NVtec
        FRIED Chicken Anyone???
        I was thinking fried chicken or pizza, but I don't know where anything is in the area.

Comment

is there anything in my for sale thread that you foos want me to take?????

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Hey david I'm going to need that paint back. The amber too. I'll pay you in OEM honda oil filters.

Comment

alright then ill take them tommorrow

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

The Pizzza sounds koo, I'll eat it hott or cold, I dont care.

Comment

should i still bring hot dogs?
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                    I'll be bringing my 94-95 EX wheels, ES bushings, LCA with bushings pressed, spare UCA anchor bolts, oem honda filters, and other little things. I have some used cans of wheel paint if anyone want those, I have about 3 cans of silver and gunmetal with 1/3rd each, and it'd be a waste just to trash, so if anyone wants these for free let me know.
                    I forgot to add. I don't want to take the wheels home, so whoever has 100 bucks tomorrow takes them home, and the bushings are 90 bucks or best offer.

I also have seat brackets for a 01-06 civic coupe or sedan. If anyone wants these let me know before I throw them in the trash.

Comment

I have a grill Jed. I don't really wanna bring it though, but if we really need it I will.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

everyone look at page one

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73143

thats what your bringing.

i already bought the name tags

and im bringing the mid pipe and the 4 ground controls.

Comment

ill be bringing the plates, and also my brother in law will be rolling with me to the meet

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                            ill be bringing the plates, and also my brother in law will be rolling with me to the meet
                            sweet dude I just came back from the 99cent store and bought a hole bunch of stuff but spoons they didnt have any have to find some tommorow plus Ill be driving on a messed up NEW rotor its all worped so endangering my life this meet beter be worth it

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                              sweet dude I just came back from the 99cent store and bought a hole bunch of stuff but spoons they didnt have any have to find some tommorow plus Ill be driving on a messed up NEW rotor its all worped so endangering my life this meet beter be worth it
                              be careful with that rotor, but yeah its looks like it will be a good turn out, this is also my first real big meet

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                                be careful with that rotor, but yeah its looks like it will be a good turn out, this is also my first real big meet
                                aren't most of the small IE meets at your house already? This is my first official so cal meet since I've had to work the during all the past ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X