No announcement yet.

SoCal CB7 Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there, guys. I'm coming in the foxbody and bringing the cb7 respect I'm expecting some good nostalgia... can't wait to meet everyone and see some clean cb7s.

Comment

count me in guys,I got work that day but i'll make it to the caravan at autobacs then to the meet. Just let me know Wilson you got my number.My name is Nory by the way.
      [

Comment

yaaaay nory,my budddy

Comment

Finally, somewhere that I can be surrounded by cars of my kind!
          [

Comment

i have no comment for what wilson has posted

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

^haha
              [

Comment

alright 7 more days to go

Comment

im pulling out guys...sorry but i have to go to phoenix for some family thing...hope ytou guys have fun and take plenty of pics

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                    im pulling out guys...sorry but i have to go to phoenix for some family thing...hope ytou guys have fun and take plenty of pics
                    *points gun to your head....YOU ARE going to the So.Cal meet Ramiro...*

your killin me here ramiro!!! jk family comes first do watcha gotta do brotha. we'll tell you how much fun we had

Comment

i'm sorry dudes, i probably wont be able to come to the meet till around 3/4 because I have an unexpected job interview at 1:30pm. Going to hand over the grill/charcoal/cooler to the peeps at the caravan.

sorry!
                      Last edited by ikayto; 04-16-2007, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                        i'm sorry dudes, i probably wont be able to come to the meet till around 3/4 because I have an unexpected job interview at 1:30pm. Going to hand over the grill/charcoal/cooler to the peeps at the caravan.

sorry!
                        at least you can still make it, we will eat all the good stuff to spite you though
                        FA1

Comment

Dude job interviews aren't important! j/k good luck with the interview bro.
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Just do what I said and caravan with us to show us how to get there, and kick it for 30 minutes, and then go to your interview.

Comment

lol too much gas would be wasted, you guys can get there :P

i'll probably show up to the meet with some slacks, dress shoes, and a dress shirt ahha

Comment

man who goes to weekend interviews anyway....jk bro....

dont bust another jaime!!! but we'll let you know how much fun you missed

good luck on your interview

Comment

Working...
                                X