No announcement yet.

SoCal CB7 Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jaime optimusprime, should be able to make it even though hes trying to sell his car for a wagon/van he can bring mickey mouse hats
    FA1

Comment

DAMN!!!!!!!!i have to fucken work on that day. i'll see if any one would work for me on that day. shit, looks like this meet is going to be a great turnout.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

so things we need that some ppl can bring

ice + cooler

cups + soda

hamburger patties/buns?, some ppl can split it?

chips chips chips chips :P

comeone guys!!

Comment

ill bring the soda and cups. dont hate if its some generic shit and makes everyone piss!!!

Comment

man generic is the shit! ahah

you can get like a 4 liter for the price of a 2! :P

bring it

so can someone just bring some coolers and ice?

Comment

i know mr bien diesel still lurks n shiet. i just wanna see what mr. florida is about on his cb. (i ment nothing disrespectful or bad mouthing intentions) before the wrong vibe starts. who still talks to him?

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                jaime optimusprime, should be able to make it even though hes trying to sell his car for a wagon/van he can bring mickey mouse hats

is yogi jaime gonna bring his whip out? he better. unless its still broken.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                  i know mr bien diesel still lurks n shiet. i just wanna see what mr. florida is about on his cb. (i ment nothing disrespectful or bad mouthing intentions) before the wrong vibe starts. who still talks to him?
                  chan(f20aaccordturbo) does, but i dont know if he would want to make the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2

i'll try to get a hold of him. i actually plan on taking the 74 backroad to get to the meet anyway. he lives in lake elsinore.

also, i'll bring the cooler and ice wilson.

Comment

i can bring bags and bags of chips
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

ill take chips and some sodas and some cups

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I'll take some greens , cus I know sd's got that bullrider but no LA confidential ;p
                          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                            SoCal guys: Yeah I'm down for a meet, I never did get to meet any of you. I might be able to make the 21st if I'm not working...and I usually don't work Saturdays which is good. I'll check the thread details and keep you posted.

i guess this meet will be a "SoCal welcomes ATX" meet..

Comment

i gave steve aka atx my number so he'll let me know wassup with the meet.

heres the list of sd thats going SO FAR. havnt contacted everyone yet.

2.2litrebeater -GARY
                              Optimusprime -JAIME
                              LinX -SANCHEZ
                              GHOST2.2 -JED
                              starkrice -ALEX
                              bmxicansd -CRAIG
                              R33cb7 -GERALD
                              Blaq -BLAQ
                              Stickydiljoe (not driving his car) -JOEY
                              Geralds homie (just bought a cb7)
                              RJ (still a maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                                Also, for the people in the Los Angeles, Inland Empire, San Gabriel, basically anywhere north of San Diego lol. I want to get a caravan going so we can roll up to show the SDers how strong we are :P...

LOL nice... but come on now...yall gotta put 3 cities together to show SD whats up? we're flattered hahaha.

in that case we should do a regional competiton thing.. la vs sd vs ie? or la & ie vs SD?

im just kidding guys....this should be a fun meet. leave the drama to the offtopic forum and the mods

Comment

Working...
                                X