Who lives in extreme SE Cali/SW AZ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who lives in extreme SE Cali/SW AZ??

Im new to the extreme SE corner of CA/SW AZ. Im in Quartzsite, AZ but i occassionally travel to Blythe(CA). I havent made it to Palm Springs yet, but id like to go. Any of you in that area that know it, my familiar surroundings are Lake Havasu City(AZ), Parker(AZ), and Yuma(AZ) and Blythe(CA). I know Phempa lives in Tucson and owequitit lives in Scottsdale, and PAQ lives in Nogales, but im looking for anyone in that extreme SE part of cali. L.A., S.D., and Vegas are all like 3+ hrs away from me and Phoenix is like 90mins......Im just looking for anybody in that area or any meets in the near future. I was actually hoping to not have to drive like 150-200mi to a meet, but i guess when you live in the desert you have to do that. Any info on anybody nearby or any future meets, hit me up. Ill try to keep up on this thread so dont get tossed if it takes me a bit to get back to it, aiight?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

hey you say you live in AZ right??? are you located near glendale AZ?? im just asking cause i know people who live there and im gonna be visiting them like on the 20 of this month

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

raceboy was moving to that part of cali, but i think he changed his mind, although he might visit there from time to time
      Members Ride

Comment

My cousin lives in Baker, .... i do go out there alot.
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yeah, glendale and avondale and scottsdale...and all the "dales" AND Phoenix are about 90 minutes away. I know t420phempa(ben) lives in tucson and i know PAQ, owequitit and i think even wrichards all live out here...i just dont wanna have to go like 3-4 hours for a meet or anything, but as mentioned..when you live this far out..thats what you gotta do.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yea thats koo i was just wondering cause i might be taking my cb there in 2 weeks and if i do take it then it would be cool meeting up with you guys

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
            X