No announcement yet.

IE meet Oct 14, Ontario Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i need it cause i have the prelude stock tubing with a cheap cone filter, i was putting my stock airbox on but of course the h22 tubing is too long, i had the stock tubing but gave it to edgar, so i want it all stock,

i posted in another thread that i ran my h22 on the smog machine and everything came out good except for the hc, which was like 690 or 960 something like that, i haven't put on the air boost valve so doing that and replacing my pcv cause mine don't click

and joey i'm gonna need my exaust for smog, although i do love the way ur muffler sounds
    Members Ride

Comment

i think i have a stocke intake tube complete but its from a 2000 prelude

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i don't think it will fit cause the air box is on the other side of the battery, but thanks anyway
        Members Ride

Comment

yea dont trip im just trying to get rid of it

"2SIIC"

Comment

Hey joey im gonna need to know were u guys aer gonna be at cause i get off at 7 as you know and most of you guys will already be there, so let me know were in the mall, thanks

Comment

tell ya what dude, i dont really wanna sell it incase i ever need it again. ill let u borrow it and instead of paying me you could just ship it back to me after your smog? the shipping on it should only be about 5 bucks

Member Ride Facebook
              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

aight cool, thats sounds good, i might need it for like a month or so, if thats okay with u then yeah
                Members Ride

Comment

alright hey guys i just spoke with joeynoycb7 and he told me to confirm to you guys that the meet is gonna be near by a D&B at 7 not to far from the mall so im just letting you guys know whats up

"2SIIC"

Comment

Coo thanks, yeah he called me earlier but i missed his call, ok well see you guys tommorrow, but i will be a little late cause of work, i get off a 7 so ill be there about 7:30 or so

Comment

yea dont trip man me and ramiro are gonna be rolling out together so ill see you guys there

"2SIIC"

Comment

alright,so at the d&b busters parking lot of what?
                        Members Ride

Comment

well joey just told near the d&b but im pretty sure its there by the mall

"2SIIC"

Comment

thats cool. i dont need it, i dont plan on gettin rid of my car anytime soon, im happy with my aem cai

i hope it doesnt rain... it start sprinklin on my when i was drivin back to my house from droppin my cb off at my mechanic for an alignment and oil change. shitty! but on the plus side, when i got home, my headers arrived right after i got in the house! so im gonna be cuttin my sidemarkers in a lil bit and then throwin on the headers as soon as iget my car back.

Member Ride Facebook
                            XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                            For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                              alright,so at the d&b busters parking lot of what?
                              It'll have to be further out from dave and busters, cause parking near that restaurant is crouded. Anyways, a bunch of lowered CB7's is not easy to miss. D&B is real close to the Animal restaurant anyways.

I'll be scavaging the junk yards Saturday morning/afternoon. If I run across an intake I'll snag it if its $5 or less. Maybe save you from having to mail it. Oh wait, nevermind. He just said he doesn't want it back.
                              Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 10-13-2006, 07:46 PM.

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

which junkyards are u going to kane? let me know i might have to pick up some parts fo rmyself, are you going to ecology

like i said i will be there like at 6:30, the dave and buster parking is always full cause of the valet and movie theather, or is that gameworks i get those mixed up, anyways, i will go early and find a big ass pace hit me up

name is jesus

909-510-3164
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X