No announcement yet.

Car destroyed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techincally im at fault because im the one who hit the the semi.... no one else was involved in the accident and the semi didnt turn back.

so they claimed it as a "solo fault" which will go on my record for 3 years.

since i have a motor swap. should i also tell them i have a motor swap with lower miles?

Comment

Once my car is fixed im selling mine.....It's time for meto move on ..... my other car is in the works I'll show you guys later what is.......It's a suprise

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

^^^What are you selling yours for? how much that is.....
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
          techincally im at fault because im the one who hit the the semi.... no one else was involved in the accident and the semi didnt turn back.

so they claimed it as a "solo fault" which will go on my record for 3 years.

since i have a motor swap. should i also tell them i have a motor swap with lower miles?
          do what you can i suppose.

a swap isn't necessarily legal/illegal... but you already stand not to get much, given that you were at fault. again, unless you had your mods covered (most people don't), you will be lucky to get more than what the car is worth. again, gather all of your receipts together and present them, but your insurance company unfortunately has more of the upper hand here (given that you were at fault, depending on whether or not you have rental coverage- most policies are 80/20- they pay 80%, you pay 20% for the 1st $500, thereafter you pay 100%. $500 on a rental is about 2 and a half weeks on an insurance company rate rental from enterprise rent-a-car).

in the end, you have nowhere to go, but up from whatever the original figure they give you. i imagine the first figure they'll give you is around $2800 to $3400. again, receipts and documentation. try to buy the car back at the salvage price (i would expect $400-600), and transfer/sell (not sure where your head is at) the parts you can.

whether it's still a cb7, or something else, your insurance rates are going to go up, regardless of what car you step into next.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

sorry to hear about this jed...as long as youre ok, thats all the really matters. keep your head up and let us know if we can help

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

sorry to hear about this best of luck man to your next car

Comment

Damn homie that sucks! Best of luck with getting your car going or whatever you decide to do. Laters.
                South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Hey Jedd this is Carlos, with the black Accord. I tried calling you, but your phone is off or your # changed. Anyway, I feel for ya' bro! Your baby is toast! Are you going to rebuild her and if you aren't I wanted to buy your trunk and tail-lights... I got my car rewired and to my surprise smokkkkkked the shizznit out of this white M3 at least 4 times from 3rd gear on the 5Fwy, this past Saturday!!!! That's an H22 ass-whoopin fa' yo' AZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAQQH22
                    Hey Jedd this is Carlos, with the black Accord. I tried calling you, but your phone is off or your # changed. Anyway, I feel for ya' bro! Your baby is toast! Are you going to rebuild her and if you aren't I wanted to buy your trunk and tail-lights... I got my car rewired and to my surprise smokkkkkked the shizznit out of this white M3 at least 4 times from 3rd gear on the 5Fwy, this past Saturday!!!! That's an H22 ass-whoopin fa' yo' AZZ!!!!

Originally posted by SSDH22ACCORD
                    i will not part out until i hear confirmation with my insurance.
                    Originally posted by R33cb7

Vultures! Back off! Don't even ask Jed about parting out his car.
                    ^^as stated before by jed and gerald.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I'm circle'ing Jed's car as we speak....ha,ha,ha, naw i'm just playing, Jed's the homie. i'm just saying, his car's gone homies lets face it.
                      i think Jed should sell what he can and move on or fix it, what eva it's just a car! Jed WILL find something better or fix his shit (HIS choice) everyone moves on sometime or another, i'm sure he has his sights set on something else now,.........now is his time for change. how many times can you wreck a CB and want another one? they're are other cars out there, i. e. honda's nissan's whateva...............
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

whaddup carlos... good to finally see you here in the forum after how many months?! haha... i dont have a celly anymore thats why you arnt able to call me. ill let you know whats up when i do have one.

but we still have our meets every first thursday of the month. havnt see you for awhile.

tony, ill pm you some info about something. im in riverside right now.

Comment

i don't know ..for some really odd reason i have a feeling Jed's going to get an S200 ..maybe i'm just weird.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                            whaddup carlos... good to finally see you here in the forum after how many months?! haha... i dont have a celly anymore thats why you arnt able to call me. ill let you know whats up when i do have one.

but we still have our meets every first thursday of the month. havnt see you for awhile.

tony, ill pm you some info about something. im in riverside right now.
                            Cool Jed, It's my b-day today maybe we can kick it.........bring me my sweatshirt!
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

happy birthday dude!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                                happy birthday dude!
                                Thanks bro
                                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                                X