Car destroyed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car destroyed.

as my 1000th post..... my car is done....

what the hell happened? garbage truck back over it?

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sucks ass dude.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

shit! what happened man? whats all the black all over it. crap, i know u were pumped for HIN too

Comment

damn bro, as the others said, what happened?
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

It's a bad time for So.Cal CB's right now first Ryan's rims get jacked and now THIS! sorry for your loss homie. if your going to part out make sure Jamie gets first dibbs on the black suade panels bro.
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

wow that looks crazy looks like u drove under a truck, bump for any parts u want to sell

Comment

I just spoke to Jed. As we speak, I am flipping out like a mother -fucker!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Damn Jed...that looks way bad. I am very sorry dude. I hope you are ok. i talked to you on the phone. I still can't belive it homie.

Comment

I just cryed. cb7tuner is over. All the main dudes on here totalled their car's it's bs....

Now im mad. I thought it was photoshopped but that's totally real. fuck

Im sorry man. All mourn. It's not repairable is it?

Comment

now that i look at it. In his sig the lip is painted. and a diffrent grill. Unless he got a new one. I just hope it's a joke and not really ruined

Comment

fucccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

So WTF happened already?!
                            South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Not to worry how did the accident happen did the guy hit you? get a lawyer take pictures show it to your insurance company. Your neck and your back hurts riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight say yes . Sue the shit out of the person who hit you and get it fixed. BTw your not the only one that had some fucked up shit happen to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X