No announcement yet.

Car destroyed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i feel like shit because of this. really sad that this happened. i had a nasty front end accident in july, frame got bent too. i was so pissed i shredded the bitch apart.

i'd rather be hurt than have my car hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
      wait till some fat chick come and sits on your hood...

I hope one does It might latch down my hood cuz it can't close

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
        wait till some fat chick come and sits on your hood...
        some fat dude rolled over my hood at school, and put aprox. 10 different dents in it.

some fat chick at school sat in my car with a bunch of other people, and the side she was sitting on scraped that half of the car over speed bumps.

i have since resorted to getting a decal that states: no fat chicks, car will scrape!
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Im officially afraid to go out to my car tommorow. I hope it didnt get inadvertantly damaged . . . CB7's are aparently in open season righ tnow.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

really sad to see this. all i can say is there is alot of work behind this car. if it was possible maybe you could think about a rhd front clip? or just a basic front clip and see what laguna can do for you.

keep your head up.

maury

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
              some fat dude rolled over my hood at school, and put aprox. 10 different dents in it.

some fat chick at school sat in my car with a bunch of other people, and the side she was sitting on scraped that half of the car over speed bumps.

i have since resorted to getting a decal that states: no fat chicks, car will scrape!
              i just ditched my fat friends jk

i had me, laura, jyardbandit and his gf in my car and all of us are normal sized people, no where near fat. i went over a speed bump and heard my resonator hit. i yelled "FUCK!........everyone get out" then i drove off of it

Comment

Rest in Peace....
                www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Vultures! Back off!

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                  the car is totalled.... the engine bay frame is twisted and missing a whole right front clip.

the engine still stands on its place though it didnt budge. but the dizzy is tore up.

i will not part out until i hear confirmation with my insurance.

hey elliot pm me your number.... i needa talk to you about this i need your opinion about handling this situation.

Vultures! Back off! Don't even ask Jed about parting out his car.

Jed, Like I told you tonight, let the insurance total it. Take the money, buy a new one, and transfer the parts over to it. It's not even worth fixing.

As for everyone else, SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY. You should know who you are asshole.
                  Last edited by R33cb7; 03-17-2006, 01:50 AM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

First I was reading how Ryans wheels got stolen, then this.
                    Well I wish you luck in getting through all this with the insurance and all.
                    I'm sure your next car will be as good or better.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

damn dude your missing the whole left side of your car that's fucking sucks

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7

Vultures! Back off! Don't even ask Jed about parting out his car.

Jed, Like I told you tonight, let the insurance total it. Take the money, buy a new one, and transfer the parts over to it. It's not even worth fixing.

As for everyone else, SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY. You should know who you are asshole.
                        Damn dude i mentioned it now i feel bad but, i don't have a CB so maybe i don't........Jed's the homie, if there's anything me or my homie Ryan (Laguna7) can do let us know
                        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

this sad day goes down in CB7Tuner history ..if anything Jed, let us know ..and we can try and help you.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

fuck jed im so sorry to hear well to read about wut happen....all that time, money and effort put into it....its one of the best CB's out there no doubt.....
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

damn i saw it tonight guys, the battery seams to have desintegrated from the impact hopefully insurance will help you out, i got $1600 for my 91 tercel base model that had been in 5 previous accedents, had faded paint and no interior, so im sure a good accord like yours should bring some more goodluck
                              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                                damn i saw it tonight guys, the battery seams to have desintegrated from the impact hopefully insurance will help you out, i got $1600 for my 91 tercel base model that had been in 5 previous accedents, had faded paint and no interior, so im sure a good accord like yours should bring some more goodluck
                                HAHAHAHAHA......I remember the tracel. That is some funny shit homie. Jed keep your head up. We need more beer just remember beer solves everything

Comment

Working...
                                X