No announcement yet.

So. CAL STICKERS/APPAREL ordering information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ged I was wondering if you can get a 2XL black hoodie and I'll pay you @ the meet? Just let me know what color you can get
    14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

hey victor im not doing anymore division shirts..its all just so cal.

hey Recaro its Jed not Ged lol - i can get you the black hoodies. 1 black hoodie XXL right?

Comment

Yes 1 Jeddd

Comment

Hey bro I'll take one black 2x socal shirt then....I can also pay you at the meet.... pm me with total numbers ....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

aight guys i went to the shop today...theres one problem i can get the shirts made its just not guaranteed a for sure that ill be in for saturday since it usually takes a week to get it done.

its gonna be 30 dollars a hoodie

15 for the hoodie and 15 for it to be made. thats how much the NWP sweaters costed at the eibach meet. so expect the same.

Im not making any profit out of this, so im actually giving to you the price that is charged. in a way i lose money because im doing the driving/shopping. but i do it cuz i want so cal to represent hard.

Comment

Coo I'll give you the $$$ @ the meet. Are you able to get the hoodie this Sat? Thanks Jed

Comment

Ged is it? can you get me 2 socalcb7 stickers dont know what color I want what do you think? and is it cool if I pay you at the meet too please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                  Ged is it? can you get me 2 socalcb7 stickers dont know what color I want what do you think? and is it cool if I pay you at the meet too please!!!
                  its JED......

they are all gonna be white so yea i think white is good for your car if your putting it on your window.

im being the trial dummy....i had one made today so ill pick it up tomorrow since it was a rush order. ill take pics tomorrow. what color is mine? look at my sig. exactly like that

Comment

hey that color looks cool jed is that gonna be the same with the sweaters and shirts

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                      hey that color looks cool jed is that gonna be the same with the sweaters and shirts

unfortunately not....the sweaters are just gonna be black with white lettering. i try to keep the costs to a minimum.

Comment

hmmmmm ok i guess i kinda like that color better than the read

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
                        X