CHP Crack Down. SO CAL READ!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHP Crack Down. SO CAL READ!!

Hey guys, got this heads up and figured i would share.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Jan 5, 2005, CHP will begin a new round of vehicle code enforcement, some good and some not so good, depending on what you drive.

Crackdown focusing on:
    -raised up pickups, etc. AND lowered cars....criteria will be headlight height.
    -blue headlights, illegal side markers and clear or tinted taillights
    -Non-DOT exhaust

This will be a phased program, with the height issues being addressed first.

Big Brother is watching...DRIVE SAFE!

I know, I know, this has been an issue for awhile, but supposedly on Jan. 5th theyre stepping it up, so heads up to everyone out there. The area's to be hit the hardest will be the 909 and 951. Drive safe everyone.

Motion to sicky, i found this here http://socalsupras.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=167

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Jan 2005 or Jan 2006?

Comment

But its good that your giving us a heads up bro

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        -raised up pickups
        i wish they would enforce this, im sick of them silverados and durrangos with them 5 ft lifts blinding me with their headlights blinding me in my rear view.
        also if you look at the supra link the original post was Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 so im sure the date is correct being jan of 05
        FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
          i wish they would enforce this, im sick of them silverados and durrangos with them 5 ft lifts blinding me with their headlights blinding me in my rear view.
          also if you look at the supra link the original post was Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 so im sure the date is correct being jan of 05
          whops is news to me

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

1. thank god i keep my pa registration

2. once i get all my laws straight, i'm going to quietly pass around how you can all LEGALLY get around this big brother bullshit (it's actually sort of unconstitutional, but i need to close up all loose ends before i spread the good word)

... what a waste of tax money i think - headlight height, ok. but anymore than that - fukkit

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

California car laws(emissions and modification restrictions) are fucking retarded. I'm moving out of here as fast as I can!
              Josh G.

Power Sunroof-equipped LXs #1

www.myspace.com/inkyturbo
              www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36221

MEMBER OF THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CB7TUNERS!

Comment

dang i feel for ya'll.... come to sc... were driving drunk is a norm... as long as you have working lights your good.... and if you don't yoru about to get searched.... hahaha

SOLD!

Comment

what else is new?

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                    what else is new?
                    Just because you and a few others know, dosent mean the majority(or a minority for that matter) know. I felt this is something that has to be posted. Why? So when idiots get pulled over for having their car too low, or their headlights a retarded color, or their exhaust too loud, they dont have a chance to BITCH and to piss and moan; "THIS IS BULLSHIT" yadda fucking yadda. I felt this is good to post so people who DO obey the law(or atleast so they dont catch shit) can go. "Hey, it's not like you didnt know. It's your own fault, you brought it on yourself"

Comment

This whole thing sucks hard here in CA. I sometime think about movin back to new mexico where i am from. No smog and tons of open space out in the sticks. I bet you could build an S14 w/ SR20 and no one would say shit . I hate even thinking about all the damn rules. Fuck big brother

Comment

Illegal side markers... CHP Go Fuck Yourself......
                        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

On Jan 5, 2005
                          if you're to believe the speculation, it's already been in place. no need to worry about it now, as it's coming on 2006.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

^lol.
                            92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Just because you and a few others know, dosent mean the majority(or a minority for that matter) know. I felt this is something that has to be posted. Why? So when idiots get pulled over for having their car too low, or their headlights a retarded color, or their exhaust too loud, they dont have a chance to BITCH and to piss and moan; "THIS IS BULLSHIT" yadda fucking yadda. I felt this is good to post so people who DO obey the law(or atleast so they dont catch shit) can go. "Hey, it's not like you didnt know. It's your own fault, you brought it on yourself"
                              chill pill maaaan.

im just sayin....

Comment

Working...
                              X