SD/SoCal go kart meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD/SoCal go kart meet

Hey everyone how about a miramar speed circuit meet? I know Jed, Alex and me talked about it some and thought it might be a good idea. How many people are down to go. Everyone is invited. I know they don't have discounts till like over 10 people and i think it is like $22-$25 to run. So I am just putting it out there see if we can get a meet going. Maybe we can drive the then go to dave and busters play games and have a few drinks

Info can be found here Miramar speed circuit

How about a date I know the holidays are coming up also so maybe before thanksgiving?

ive heard of this actaully...theres one in the oc...not sure where but im down
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

The one I am talking about is in SD area up in mira mesa. You will be willing to travel down to SD?? That would be sick LA/SD meet at the track. We will see

Comment

shit im down like a mother fuckin clown...

eh...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
          shit im down like a mother fuckin clown...

eh...
          are you actually bust out of prison aka your house to actually meet with us?

Comment

im down to go with alex.

Comment

all right now we're talkin' ....i thought i was the only one around here that goes karting i go to a place over here called adam's kart track in riverside. www.adamskarttrack.com ...... oh and yes i'm down.
              Last edited by Raceboy; 10-15-2005, 09:40 AM.
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                ive heard of this actaully...theres one in the oc...not sure where but im down
                that one in the oc is called dromo1 it's off catella st. in the city of orange. (it's an indoor track)
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                  are you actually bust out of prison aka your house to actually meet with us?
                  just as long as its a meet like this, moms really wasnt cool with the idea of a CAR meet, but a fun get together im sure she wont mind.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

"All karts feature a 6.5hp Honda engine..."

Comment

Count me in kiddies...........

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

hell yes i am fucking down.
                        FA1

Comment

someone bring a video / digi cams haha!! so we can post it in our threads

i say we big boys bring in some drinks.. and shoot some down right before we hit the karts.. HAHA drunken cart racing.

hey SD heads...

should we all pre meet up then roll to miramar? only if i had a video camera and a moon roof we can have great footage. of us mobbin it to the spot!!

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                            someone bring a video / digi cams haha!! so we can post it in our threads

i say we big boys bring in some drinks.. and shoot some down right before we hit the karts.. HAHA drunken cart racing.

hey SD heads...

should we all pre meet up then roll to miramar? only if i had a video camera and a moon roof we can have great footage. of us mobbin it to the spot!!
                            i race better when i'm drunk
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                              i race better when i'm drunk
                              wanna put something down on the line then? I'll smoke you in a cart bro!

Comment

Working...
                              X