No announcement yet.

San Diego Division: Pix, Vids, Etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fo realz danny... you need to get out more so you can start filming us!

Comment

hoows rims "J-specCB7"

Comment

Originally posted by starkrice
        hoows rims "J-specCB7"
        your starks i want a set soooo bad

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

I got lucky to get my starks rims their made in 92 just like my car

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
            fo realz danny... you need to get out more so you can start filming us!
            i just need to get a camera that works right! haha.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

where did you filllllm this, the place looks fummmmilllier to me but sick vid danny mad props
              they did it on olympic parkway i think somewhere around there where theres no cars at all

do another vid danny good job

Comment

updated vid link

http://www.zippyvideos.com/7401966202221156/jaimes_car/

Comment

thanks jaime, you beat me to it bro

but we filmed in eastlake, and around jamul area.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

yea i new it was around jamul cus i go roadracing around their

Comment

Lets shoot a video tomorrow night!!! whos down?

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                        Lets shoot a video tomorrow night!!! whos down?
                        i would but i only got acess to the camera on weekends

why the fawk do you pick awkward days to arrange meets? like in the middle of the week? Are you're weekends always booked or something?

Comment

all we need to do is put a date and see hows down on that day cus i want to make a vid to we need a date

Comment

all we need to do is put a date and see hows down on that day cus i want to make a vid to we need a date
                            i can get a good camera any friday...

any one down for a friday, of course i gotta see if its cool with the folks, but after pops met jaime, i think i can go

Comment

thats sounds good then we should pic a day that every one is good on any day is good for me

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                                why the fawk do you pick awkward days to arrange meets? like in the middle of the week?
                                i pick awkward days and at night time because the freeways are more open at night then they are during the weekend nights. Plus less cops on the freeway at night on week days. During weekends they like to prey at night because theres a lot of drunk asses and people are out.

im picking the days because no one else is saying anything. plus the thursday meet is doing just fine. not everyone can make it but its a set date where its most applicable to us.

plus most of us have plans with friends, family, parties during the weekends.

if you have a suggestion for a meet up date post it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X