No announcement yet.

SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys... if i can get a hold of a camera... anyone down to do some racing video shoots? or us rollin SD style? i know danny has a camera blah blah blah.. but he isnt really flexalbe with his schedule.

theme song.. "highway to the danger zone" (top gun theme song) that shit is tight!

Comment

alright guys MEET TOMORROW!!!!!!!! Time goes by fast doesnt it!!

Comment

owww im of tomorrow im down for a midnight vid and "top gun theme song" will be sick

Comment

im down for a midnight vid...... who else is down?

ima borrow a video camera from school.

Comment

see you all there
            FA1

Comment

I will be there too

Comment

I won't be able to make it tonight, I am still rewiring my car. I also have to do oil changes on my nissan, mazda, and honda. Not to mention, I need to rotate tires on the Murano and have to buy new tires for my CB. Very busy!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

whos up for a midnight run video?

h22 guys gotta get in this.

Comment

I got the video camera!

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
                      I won't be able to make it tonight, I am still rewiring my car. I also have to do oil changes on my nissan, mazda, and honda. Not to mention, I need to rotate tires on the Murano and have to buy new tires for my CB. Very busy!
                      DAYUM BIG BALLA xD jk jk sorry cant make it dayum senior exit portfolio -_-....oh yea i used some of your guys pics on my presentation if thats coo with you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Acclude619
                        DAYUM BIG BALLA xD jk jk sorry cant make it dayum senior exit portfolio -_-....oh yea i used some of your guys pics on my presentation if thats coo with you guys

so when are you gonna make it? next year?

Comment

hey guys, we're still meetin up this sat to make the video right?
                          Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                            hey guys, we're still meetin up this sat to make the video right?
                            yep, 12 noon at the rest stop.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

tribute to ssdh22accord former ssdaccord....... my car is gone.

anyone wanna come by my house tonight your more then welcome

ima host a meet at 9pm at my pad
                              bring drinks.

2245 mabuhay way
                              san diego, ca

Comment

Tonight?
                                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                                X