No announcement yet.

SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to the fellahs who showed up to the meet. We're one big happy family. and that was some sick freeway action! mobbin 12 cars deep! too bad we couldnt get all that action on camera. SD cb7s got me all hyped up!

Thanks RJ for still attending the meets considering the loss of your CB and the gain of your new monster!

ahem get a beater accord for daily driven.

Comment

Jeddd schedule a shoot =D

Comment

Next meet??

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
        Thank you to the fellahs who showed up to the meet. We're one big happy family. and that was some sick freeway action! mobbin 12 cars deep! too bad we couldnt get all that action on camera. SD cb7s got me all hyped up!

Thanks RJ for still attending the meets considering the loss of your CB and the gain of your new monster!

ahem get a beater accord for daily driven.
        Hey Jed whens the next meet?? We want to do a feature on the CB7 San Diego group.....complete with pics, writeup, and members, and all that good stuff....how can we work it out??

www.FastLifeOnline.com

J.

Comment

Originally posted by BronzeAccord
          Hey Jed whens the next meet?? We want to do a feature on the CB7 San Diego group.....complete with pics, writeup, and members, and all that good stuff....how can we work it out??

www.FastLifeOnline.com

J.

we meet every first thursday of the month. its who wants to attend so we dont get butt hurt if someone is missing. its bound to happen.

but yea were probably gonna have the so cal meet on jan 7 i think so thats a possbilitie.

anymore questions just pm me. laters

-jEd

Comment

we meet every first thursday of the month. its who wants to attend so we dont get butt hurt if someone is missing. its bound to happen.

but yea were probably gonna have the so cal meet on jan 7 i think so thats a possbilitie.

anymore questions just pm me. laters

-jEd

hey jed let us know whats goin on with this, im ready to get my CB game on. I got a surprise for you all

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

aight guys lets tally up whos going to the meet..... lets get things going we only have a couple of weeks...

IM IN.

Comment

I'm in.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

im in

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    hey jed let us know whats goin on with this, im ready to get my CB game on. I got a surprise for you all
                    owww man what a teasss

Comment

JED
                      GERALD
                      ALEX

please check in if your gong to the jan 7th meet by saying "IM IN"

Comment

JED
                        GERALD
                        ALEX

please check in if your gong to the jan 7th meet by saying "IM IN"
                        Im down

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by starkrice
                          owww man what a teasss
                          never mind, deal fell through... My Supra's coming along good though... WHERE'S RJ?!

Comment

I am in to go on the 7th. Lets get a list of what we need and how much. Meat, buns, soda, ect. This should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                              I am in to go on the 7th. Lets get a list of what we need and how much. Meat, buns, soda, ect. This should be fun
                              hey jaime, since we're the mexicans lets bring some frijoles con carne or something

Comment

JED
                                GERALD
                                ALEX
                                DANNY
                                JAIME

who else

Comment

Working...
                                X