SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

IM DOWN

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
        Next Wednesday, OCTOBER 19th

CALLAHANS in Mira Mesa

Special chicken wings night every wednesday, must order a soda or beer to have the special

40 cent chicken wings night.. gotta order in baches of 5

flavors:
        BBQ, Teriyaki, Hot, Suicide
        OMG, I can't believe that place still has the wing special on wed. I used to go there with my friends in the early '90s. Tried the suicide ones once and almost lost my lips. I think the price is still the same???? Naw, I think they were 20 cents then. LOL.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

i say we meet at the usual spot and then cruise over to fashion valley to take pictures in the garage where there is white light. its only a couple of exits away.

any takers?

WE NEED A TRIPOD!
          hell yes
          FA1

Comment

We NEED A TRIPOD!!!!

plus can anyone provide us with a video cam.. because if we are gonna cruise to fashion valley.. we atleast gotta take a video of it.. FREEWAY, STREETS, & ROLLING IN THE GARAGE...

that would be sick...

Comment

We NEED A TRIPOD!!!!

plus can anyone provide us with a video cam.. because if we are gonna cruise to fashion valley.. we atleast gotta take a video of it.. FREEWAY, STREETS, & ROLLING IN THE GARAGE...

that would be sick...
              you seen that video i made in OT forum jed... that dv cam is fukin sick. and i can use it any time i want to.

i can head out if my cousin is down, so ima hit him up.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

damn danny is finally going and i am going to miss it and no pics of the 7th gen

Jed hit me up with the photoshop? i want to try to get it

Comment

cool cool... what about a tripod guys? we really need one. so we can stop with the shitty pictures and match up to the other guys in the other forums. i think i have a tripod but i dont know if my dad gave it away or what not or if itll work work the new age shit. SD has a lot of great cars... but we cant show em what san diego has until we get some good pictures yanno?

i also want to make a real movie...some movies on here are alrgiht... but those are just single cars.. i want a whole squad up there.
                  Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 10-29-2005, 02:51 PM.

Comment

i also want to make a real movie...some movies on here are alrgiht... but those are just single cars.. i want a whole squad up there.

just a sample of what i can do...

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/1...eans%20240.wmv

whatcha guys think?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Yo danny that movie stuff is way tight.....We NEED to get together and make a vid of all cb7 crew and well i will keep in touch for sure. Mad props to this kid he is good IMO. Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                        Yo danny that movie stuff is way tight.....We NEED to get together and make a vid of all cb7 crew and well i will keep in touch for sure. Mad props to this kid he is good IMO. Keep it up
                        thanks man, i'll def. hit you up when im able to get down with the movie making. thanks again for the comment.
                        Last edited by lil_dcb7; 10-30-2005, 12:44 AM.

Comment

sup guys sorry for tha miss updates been really busy ya kno...buh Jed im down to be the photographer for so cal CB7

Comment

we all need to get our shit together..... its our 5th meet so basically its been a lil more then 5 months that we were established.. we need to get something going....

and for those guys who are offering videos/photographs etc... we need a for sure that you guys are gonna show up to our meets.

if anyone is going to participate give us a heads up....

we dont have to do this video all at once..but we all can start building clips of us and single clips of us and all collaging it to one big video...

if anyone wants to contribute or have vids/photos taken of their cars.. consult the photographers...

do not wait until i say something.. i made a roster so you guys can talk to each other...if you guys have suggestions also, POST IT UP!
                            Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 10-30-2005, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Dang ive been missing out on a lot of stuff....wens tha next meet so i can clear that day up so i can go

Comment

yea you have been missing out.. your currently on the inactive list...

every first thursday of the month remember?

refer to page 1 for details.

Comment

Working...
                                X