No announcement yet.

SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope lots turn out likee the last meet. it will be cool some people got new mods so it is time to BS and show off WOOT WOOT......

Comment

aight guys the meet is today.. see you guys there.

Comment

Next Wednesday, OCTOBER 19th

CALLAHANS in Mira Mesa

Special chicken wings night every wednesday, must order a soda or beer to have the special

40 cent chicken wings night.. gotta order in baches of 5

flavors:
        BBQ, Teriyaki, Hot, Suicide

Callahans is a pub brewery and restaraunt. so if you guys like chicken and beer this is the spot. not to mention the other great food this place has to offer.

anybody down? im willing to go if its even just the 3 of us..

ive been going there for 2 years now.. and everytime we have a newbie they have to go through an initiation which they have to eat 5 suicides with no water. ive done my part but ill do it again as a group...

-if the few of us go this first time and get initiated ourselves,then itll be good times. who ever joins us next time needs to take their 5 suicides which we dont have to eat but we get to watch and laugh.

this will be great for the new guys joinin the crew too. should make it a team thing.

how about it guys? whos down for next week?

im actually might be going tomorrow if you guys wanna roll too.

Comment

im also tryin to fight a flu so i dont think ima go tomorrow.

Comment

all i read was cheap wings and beer, i am down. what time?
            FA1

Comment

yup i think me and gary are down anyone else getting cheap wings and beer

Comment

the special starts at 6 ends at 9

if were going on a big group we gotta get there early as we can..

but if its a small group for instance - me jaime and gary *the usuals* then seating shouldnt be a problem.

Comment

damn i just remembered my final is that day at 630 ill have to make it next time
                  FA1

Comment

me and starkrice are down for it, if thats aight with u guys?

Comment

the more the merrier

Comment

head count for callahans? no flaking guys!! its this wednesday. ill get the head count before i set up a time to meet.

Comment

next meet is next week... time has gone by really fast...

Comment

oh what next week??? Already and Thurs huh....Well sorry fellas I will be out of town handling some buisness

Comment

WE NEED A BIG FAT TURN-OUT! Let't meet somewhere nice and chill. Any new suggestions?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

i say we meet at the usual spot and then cruise over to fashion valley to take pictures in the garage where there is white light. its only a couple of exits away.

any takers?

WE NEED A TRIPOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X