SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmxicansd
    frys was cool. except for those guys with the Eclipse!
    i say frys!
    i dont mind frys again.. it was a pretty neutral spot...

that dumbass who drove the eclipse didnt even know if his car was stick or auto HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

yo guys wen the next meet?

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
        any ideas where the SEPT 1st Meet should be?!

my suggestions..

DNB.. Frys again.. Mission Beach Again.. or Cotixan in Clairmont..

throw up some ideas guys!
        lets do it somewhere in the chula area

Comment

chula sounds sick cause everyone is from chula except craig and he is close to frys. The drive back to chula is nice I still don't have a cb7 no leads....

Comment

Originally posted by Acclude619
            yo guys wen the next meet?
            this saturday mourning if your rolling with us to the l.a./sd meet, september 1st at 9pm for our small sd group
            i think fryes is a good place so far.
            FA1

Comment

yea most of is in chula vista.. but we still gotta make it reasonable for the upper san diego county to make it to the meet.. frys is a good place too.. the drive back to chula is nice if people can actually keep up with me LOL

Comment

Saturday.. CONFIRMED SD ROSTER for the meet

JAIME
                CRAIG
                RJ
                ME

am i right guys? im a lil dissapointed on our turn out but i hope this can get better..

good luck joey tomorrow.. win a trophy for us!! ill show with you at autofest! we should get our san diego divsion stickers by then..

Comment

damn too bad i couldnt show up =(...car is in the shop getting DROP =D...but yeah ill go to the next one

Comment

you can ask joey if they can do a swap for you.. him and his homeboy did the swap in his car.. so you can go check it out and pm him

Comment

lil_dcb7: hit me up bro it is time you see the cb7's in action i will give you a ride if you can and want to go..

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                        you can ask joey if they can do a swap for you.. him and his homeboy did the swap in his car.. so you can go check it out and pm him
                        ight coo...does he got a number? ...or whats his sn on this forum

Comment

ight coo...does he got a number? ...or whats his sn on this forum
                          all the san diego names and locations are in PAGE 1.. so you can get familiar with the names....

his sn is stickydiljoe on here..

Comment

coo thanks

Comment

Jed is fuckin TIGHT XD...got bored...hit me up on my sn so we can talk and I can meet you guys before the meets =)

Comment

Jed is fuckin TIGHT XD...got bored...hit me up on my sn so we can talk and I can meet you guys before the meets =)
                                sup bro,
                                couldnt help but notice your goin' turbo in a h22?

hope you got alot of cash to spend and good luck

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X