Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

:CB7tuner SAN DIEGO Division:

Alright SD HEADS, This is the thread for organizing meets for us San Diego Divison CB7s.
    We have agreed to a once a month meet..EVERY FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ FRYS ELECTRONICS.. Unless special events occur
    -You may post your Ideas, Locations, Dates, Etc.
    -NO THREAD JACKING
    -Off topic Ideas should be discussed in the
    ATTENTION: SAN DIEGO CB7Tuners thread.
    -No useless information.

other then that Fire away..

so for you Inactive users..
    start keeping in touch.. cuz important stuff does happen around.. and i do not have all the answers to all the pms so dont pm me..thats why i created this thread.. so you can post it up..if you have questions about daygo stuff.. ask everyone in the daygo thread!
    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 05-17-2008, 01:24 AM.

alright so who wants to make the post date for the meet before the car show?

so far i remember its gonna be at FRYs ELECTRONICS near AERO drive..

the plan so far is.. do a premeet for the San Diego HOT IMPORT DAZE *HID* carshow thats comming in 2 weeks..

my car might be there 4 the meet or it might not pending if i enter the car for the show or what not.

Comment

how about in chula vista for a future meet spot? We could chill in the parking lot of wallgreens (thats down the street from the mall). And then we'd be across the street from that tiny mustang crew. We can show off our awesome companionship

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

awww... i missed out on the meet. i havent been checking cb7tuner. oops! hahahh. whenever the fry's thing is set up i'll try to make it, but HID is a no go. car show's are a waste of time and money. if you been to one you've seen it all. how many new ideas can a person come up with that hasnt been done already to a car?

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Originally posted by phonts69
          awww... i missed out on the meet. i havent been checking cb7tuner. oops! hahahh. whenever the fry's thing is set up i'll try to make it, but HID is a no go. car show's are a waste of time and money. if you been to one you've seen it all. how many new ideas can a person come up with that hasnt been done already to a car?
          i havnt been to a car show in 2 years... so i wouldnt mind checkin it out.. plus if a couple of cb7tuners gonna represent at the show.. ide think its worth checkin it out..

san diego division throwing it down on the shows..now thats phat!

Comment

PEOPLE WHO MADE IT TO THE FIRST MEET JULY 7TH

1) ssdaccord: Jed, SSD Palm Ave.
            2) 2.2litrebeater: Gary, Chula Vista
            3) optimusprime: Jaime, Chula Vista
            4) dcstimm: Daryl, Chula Vista
            5) di2accord: RJ, Mira Mesa

Comment

SD & LA meet

alright guys my idea for san onofre was a go.. so people n LA are down to meet up there..

so far san onofre isnt that bad of a drive.. just slightly past camp pendelton.. just look for the huge titties on the left of the freeway going north.. cant miss it..

you guys have any ideas/plans of what date we can say we can meet up there? LA Has agreed on AUG 13TH

and if we have a day schedule we can do a sd div. Caravan *meaning rolling deep* to San Onofre.

we can do a premeet then caravan to san onofre..

Comment

dude im down im off that day lets do this meet up somewhere before we roll out... meet up probably in mira mesa for all you south san diego people and just roll together from there to san onofre
                Beast: Evo X
                Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

SD & LA meet

im down to meet up at RJs.. any of you chula guys going too??

Comment

i should be able to make it
                    FA1

Comment

HOT IMPORT NIGHTS 7/23/2005

Im showing my car at HOT IMPORT DAZE San Diego.. im prolly gonna show with PANN AUTO so my car can get some publicity..

so look for me there guys!
                      Last edited by SsdAccord; 07-10-2005, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
                        HOT IMPORT NIGHTS 7/23/2005

Im showing my car at HOT IMPORT DAZE San Diego.. im prolly gonna show with PANN AUTO so my car can get some publicity..

so look for me there guys!

Ah, so you're gonna get to compete with me....

If I get my shit out this week I'll meet up with you guys...if not, you gotta wait until HID...
                        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                          Ah, so you're gonna get to compete with me....

If I get my shit out this week I'll meet up with you guys...if not, you gotta wait until HID...

HOT IMPORT DAZE

i aint competing lolz, im just representing. my car is no ware near competition.. but autofest is when im going all out..

Comment

I am down to meet at RJ's too then we can go and see some sick CB7's can't wait to see both you guys accord.

I hope to have that cb7 i was talking about and get it running so I can go meet yup.
                            Last edited by optimusprime; 07-10-2005, 10:28 PM.

Comment

HOT IMPORT DAZE

i registered my car today at PANN after i bought my brackets.. soo look for me there ima show my car with PANN AUTO!

Comment

Working...
                              X