SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
    Can't wait till I go back to SDSU next semester with my CB!! I'll be chillin for sure!!!
    How are cops out there with modded cars? I had my old SILVER CB SEDAN you see in my signature out there for a while but it wasnt body kitted out, so it didn't get much attention, my new CB is full body kit all around, are cops gonna want to pop my hood?
    cops are pretty chill in my area, are you and your girl moving back down or staying in the OC?
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
      cops are pretty chill in my area, are you and your girl moving back down or staying in the OC?
      Think I'm moving back but idk cuz I still want to work at the job I have now cuz the experience.....i have a tough choice to make this summer......i might just end up commuting to san diego tuesday thursday..... And work amd live in oc the rest of the time, but idk I miss living in sd having my own apt, but I like living with my fam saving all my rent money and putting that money to my CB and have it running solid! I don't mind commuting with my CB... I love cruising.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
        Can't wait till I go back to SDSU next semester with my CB!! I'll be chillin for sure!!!
        How are cops out there with modded cars? I had my old SILVER CB SEDAN you see in my signature out there for a while but it wasnt body kitted out, so it didn't get much attention, my new CB is full body kit all around, are cops gonna want to pop my hood?
        The one in your sig looks real clean.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
          The one in your sig looks real clean.
          I saw this guy posting somewhere else and asked him to post in so cal. and yes, his sig does look nice.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

anyone for an SD meet/hang-out?
            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

anyone for an SD meet/hang-out?
              I'm down if we get one going for either the 22nd or 23rd this month
              Thats Friday or Saturday the weekend after next.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

dwn for asunday meet

Comment

im gonna go to the meet on the 24, sunday in anaheim....there is a thread somewere on that, but im attending.

i will be leaving vegas on friday night, and might go to san diego that same night.

so if there will be an SD meeting let me know....(SD is my home town BTW )!!

Comment

I wanted this spot awhile back

you guys know where this tower is?

Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                      I'm down if we get one going for either the 22nd or 23rd this month
                      Thats Friday or Saturday the weekend after next.
                      Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
                      dwn for asunday meet
                      Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                      im gonna go to the meet on the 24, sunday in anaheim....there is a thread somewere on that, but im attending.

i will be leaving vegas on friday night, and might go to san diego that same night.

so if there will be an SD meeting let me know....(SD is my home town BTW )!!
                      so sunday the 24? we could always cruise up to the M&M Doughnut meet from here lol

Ben, i love that spot, Tower 1 is the shit, cept for when all the high school kids go there on friday nights lol

Comment

so sunday the 24? we could always cruise up to the M&M Doughnut meet from here lol

Ben, i love that spot, Tower 1 is the shit, cept for when all the high school kids go there on friday nights lol
                        hey man, im gonna be heading out there this friday evening, i'll be in san diego saturday afternoon or sunday morning...since im gonna be in Encinitas for the whole saturday....let me know man

Comment

hey man, im gonna be heading out there this friday evening, i'll be in san diego saturday afternoon or sunday morning...since im gonna be in Encinitas for the whole saturday....let me know man
                          Are you going to be drivingyour cb7?

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
                            Are you going to be drivingyour cb7?
                            yea, im gonna be driving my coupe...

if you guys wanna set up a little SD meet......let me know we'll post up and chill!!

Comment

fo sho hit me up dude
                              619 694 8836

Comment

Working...
                              X