Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enVmeACCORDngly
    im too young to go in a strip club-_-, ill just wait outside
    under 18? bummer deal...... guess you'll have to stick to rufies in the cafeteria

Comment

Anybody down to meet up on friday for some random hanging out?

Comment

how many people usually go to these meets? i'd like to hit one up one day cause i rarely see cb's that arent stock around san diego

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinM619
            how many people usually go to these meets? i'd like to hit one up one day cause i rarely see cb's that arent stock around san diego
            starkrice's cb7 is stock looking on the outside. maybe that's why, you probably seen his car before, but thought that some kid drives it. but wait till you see the inside. (not the interior either)
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
              starkrice's cb7 is stock looking on the outside. maybe that's why, you probably seen his car before, but thought that some kid drives it. but wait till you see the inside. (not the interior either)
              x2. everyone thinks that its just a lowered accord, but that car will rip you a new asshole and make you yesterdays news. the quickest/fastest cb in san diego, with a good driver.

just look at his sig.

Comment

most of the guys have other DD and leave the CBs at home is another reason why you dont see many cbs. everybodys cb is swapped in san diego, if not swapped its a heavy show car.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                  x2. everyone thinks that its just a lowered accord, but that car will rip you a new asshole and make you yesterdays news. the quickest/fastest cb in san diego, with a good driver.

just look at his sig.
                  i would say socal in general not just sd
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                    i would say socal in general not just sd

lol i was gonna say socal....but i didnt wanna start any wars just incase.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                      most of the guys have other DD and leave the CBs at home is another reason why you dont see many cbs. everybodys cb is swapped in san diego, if not swapped its a heavy show car.
                      my cb is my dd. it's not swapped nor is it a show car. it's all good.
                      mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

were still a power house!

Comment

[QUOTE=SsdAccord;293116]
                          Ok i've seen some guys from daygo pop up every now and then...and i had one semi good meet a few weeks back but i'm tryin to get SD going again, and since gas is 4.50 + for reg.and i need the good stuff, and i'm just gettin by i cant make a 600mi round trip (as frickin awsome as the meet would be) So i want to get the meets @ frys up and going again i know i got one guy game for reg. meets, ne 1 else game? ne 1 go to the races @ qualcomm i just watch what is it now to race $30 if it was a 1/4 mi i'd pay that much $5 to watch. Back to the daygo meets i'm thinking Fri or Sat nights. IS THEIR A STICKER LIKE THAT I CAN PUT ON MY CAR THAT IS SO COOL=)
                          Last edited by benjerman112; 06-20-2008, 11:24 PM.
                          Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

[QUOTE=benjerman112;1522453]
                            Originally posted by SsdAccord View Post

Ok i've seen some guys from daygo pop up every now and then...and i had one semi good meet a few weeks back but i'm tryin to get SD going again, and since gas is 4.50 + for reg.and i need the good stuff, and i'm just gettin by i cant make a 600mi round trip (as frickin awsome as the meet would be) So i want to get the meets @ frys up and going again i know i got one guy game for reg. meets, ne 1 else game? ne 1 go to the races @ qualcomm i just watch what is it now to race $30 if it was a 1/4 mi i'd pay that much $5 to watch. Back to the daygo meets i'm thinking Fri or Sat nights. IS THEIR A STICKER LIKE THAT I CAN PUT ON MY CAR THAT IS SO COOL=)
                            yes there is. i designed the sticker and you can find it at awardmaster. ask the person who works there for the "cb7tuner san diego sticker" password is cb7.

ive posted the pictures already for the stickers

here it is again

Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 06-21-2008, 10:45 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=GHOST 2.2;1523579]
                              Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post

yes there is. i designed the sticker and you can find it at awardmaster. ask the person who works there for the "cb7tuner san diego sticker" password is cb7.

ive posted the pictures already for the stickers

here it is again

I got to get me one of these!!!
                              Come on Daygo look alive!!!
                              Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

ok i want to meet this friday around 7ish whos comming?
                                Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Working...
                                X