No announcement yet.

SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup fellas Ima head out and grab some meat tonight. Is anyone bringing a cooler to store some meat in? Let me know. Jed PM sent. Hit me up later tonight.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

i have a small one im using for the hotdogs should be able to hold a bit more too
      FA1

Comment

sorry guys i will not make it my homeboy crash my car so "fuck it" its bad two but ill come out agin and i will not be parting out my CB

Comment

AWWW WHAT ALEX!!!

lets kick your homeboys ass!!!!! hope your okay though....

build another sleeper cb! is the motor still goood? best get another cb man.. ive risen back from the dead.

Comment

its all cool i just need to find auther shell and i was not in the car when it happen but its all good.

Comment

I hope you're playin'.................I hope this is a joke...........

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

what the hell? how about we change the meet to his friends house and we all kick his ass! j/k
                are you serious? what the hell happened? pics of carnage?
                FA1

Comment

Naaa I dont even what to rubb it on me "posting pic and ETC" It just going to make me sad, but the outcome I hope for the best "oww" and i wish my homeboy was play when he calld me!!

Comment

I refuse to beleive it. I need pics!

Comment

but im still down to go if iget a ride from a friend

Comment

If you show up tomorrow with your CB I am going to kick your ass!

Comment

Originally posted by starkrice
                          but im still down to go if iget a ride from a friend
                          youd better, once of us can give you a ride if you want to go man
                          FA1

Comment

it woud of been sick cus i just finsh tuning it much more then last meet we had and it was fuckin fast ass hell

Comment

STILL WAITING ON PICS! I smell

Comment

i have no cam yo

Comment

Working...
                                X