No announcement yet.

SAN DIEGO DIVISION: Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA needs people like you SD folks, way to represent SD. you guys do it well.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
      LA needs people like you SD folks, way to represent SD. you guys do it well.

it picked back up after i got my car back.... you just gotta whip em up and they'll respond.

after having all these meets, san diego became a close group always helping each other out on a weekly basis.

Comment

my parents know that ima throw something at the house next thursday.. so im expecting a good turn out. i bought some meat but i hope some people bring more. plus some drinks and chips or something... whatever you guys can contribute.

if anything.. itll start thursday night probably 7ish.

Comment

I'm gettin' paid that weekend so i'll bring something, or pick something up when i'm down there, whatever we all decied we may need......

WAIT! thursday? i thought you said on the "weekend" ???

*note* i just realized i've been a member on here for exactly a year today.
          Last edited by Raceboy; 05-26-2006, 06:54 PM.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

WHY THURSDAY!!!!?????

Damn man, me and Ryan are selling some SRT-4 parts to this cat from SD but he's comming up here to SB for a bigass SRT-4 Dyno day saturday morning, i was going to get the dough then smash down there. Hmmmmm.... now i have to think of a new plan.
            Last edited by Raceboy; 05-26-2006, 07:59 PM.
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

WHY THUSRDAY...

Maybe Tony, Someone else will paypal for some of that small stuff....
              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

We'll get some paypal $$ to get down there then meet dude down in SD to get the rest of our Money.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

thursday because of our regular meets... plus i wanna junk the old car on friday and possibly take the new cb to tj on friday as well.... plus i got work on saturday

Comment

i got some meat from costco and some babyback ribs along with an 18 pack..... so bring more food if possible guys!

chips/soda/hotdogs/hamburger meat/bunz/beer!

Comment

ill pick up some drinks, hotdogs and chips or whatever what time?
                      FA1

Comment

probably start around 6ish while there is still day light.....

till whenever were all done.

Comment

I'll bring the Crack
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

wtf whens the next meet? I need to get my shit smogged...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                              wtf whens the next meet? I need to get my shit smogged...
                              maybe if you quit whoring in the OT lounge and check up on here youd know the next meet is at my house this thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                                maybe if you quit whoring in the OT lounge and check up on here youd know the next meet is at my house this thursday.

ok ok dangit get off my nutz pal i'll pay more attention

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X