Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
    me too, i will make jaime go because he is my bitch
    yea truedat!!! haha... you live in IB now? were at dude? your like a neighbor if so.

kane: i know huh. but naw i aint drunk anymore. but last night i was on a good one. and i still drove! DNB happy hour FTW!

Comment

do you know where the navy base is down here? im close to it
      FA1

Comment

oh good shit.....your off 13th street or something? you should come by if you need to work on your whip. i got some good tools.

Comment

Job Corps FTW

J/K man

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
            Job Corps FTW

J/K man
            lol and you would know kane? that be funny if he moved into the apartment area that my homeboy used to live in.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
              lol and you would know kane? that be funny if he moved into the apartment area that my homeboy used to live in.
              Heh Heh
              I used to go there and get all the little kiddy's on Medi-cal so the tax payers can pay their doctor bills

My swap thread

Comment

Heh Heh
                I used to go there and get all the little kiddy's on Medi-cal so the tax payers can pay their doctor bills
                oh i see. honestly is it a place for losers? cuz i be seeing signs that say "respect" and people comming in through a big old school white bus. and they look all ghetto.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                  oh i see. honestly is it a place for losers?
                  Sort of. Teen's go there to live and learn trades. It's good for kids that want to get off the street and straighten up. It's kinda like a prison tho and they only get to leave on weekends. But all the girls there get pregnant

My swap thread

Comment

oh fo realz..... yea i wouldnt be suprised if that happened with the females. it does look like a prison. i dont know how you qualify for that.

Comment

I think you just gotta be a teenager or something, not sure really?? Well no, I think 24 is the oldest you can be in there.

My swap thread

Comment

I think you just gotta be a teenager or something, not sure really?? Well no, I think 24 is the oldest you can be in there.

ahhh okay.... i still yet to see a hot ghetto bitch there. lol

Comment

I'm thinking it would be a good place to pick up chicks. Just wait outside the gates on the weekend when they all get out......

My swap thread

Comment

I'm thinking it would be a good place to pick up chicks. Just wait outside the gates on the weekend when they all get out......

LOL. i think it would be a great place for tony.

Comment

To get chicks? Or to live? LOL. Tony could pick up chicks anywhere. He's the I.E O.G mack

My swap thread

Comment

To get chicks? Or to live? LOL. Tony could pick up chicks anywhere. He's the I.E O.G mack
                                yea he be dongin up so cal. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X