No announcement yet.

Sister's integra was stolen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking thieves. Vile, absolutely vile. Makes me sick.
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Wilson. Look out for someone selling a Type R front conversion without the radiator support since they didn't take the one off her car.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

oh man, just looking at that picture feels like i got punched in the stomach...

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Seeing things like this really piss me off. Fucking thieves Why can't people buy their own shit.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            oh man, just looking at that picture feels like i got punched in the stomach...
            EXACTLY. That was the same thing I felt and couldn't put it into words.

Comment

yea it sucked, but at least my sister accepted it; she was bawling when they took it

Going to keep my eyes peeled on craigslist. If I see anyone with this license plate tilter that I painted white and used beauty washers Im going to smash it to pieces. I installed it on my sisters car for fun since I wasnt using it anymore.

Comment

fuck. The B18C1 and entire JDM front-end gone. And why the fuck would they spray paint the sides? Assholes!
                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

wow dude... i feel your pain bro... fucking asshats
                  Originally posted by scudweiser
                  it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    is this how you guys got it?????????? wow speech less... sorry for your loss bro, fucken thieves ill keep up an eye on CL for you wilson.
                    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Oh man! So very sorry to see this done. I remember my feeling when the shadow was stolen. Dam assholes! They knew what was hot on that car and ripped it. My only thought is I sure hope that the police dusted that car for fingerprints cause you know these slime bags had to get stupid while working on the removal and set a print. Being thieves of this magnitude, they must have a file.
                      My heart out to your sisters' loss.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                        Oh man! So very sorry to see this done. I remember my feeling when the shadow was stolen. Dam assholes! They knew what was hot on that car and ripped it. My only thought is I sure hope that the police dusted that car for fingerprints cause you know these slime bags had to get stupid while working on the removal and set a print. Being thieves of this magnitude, they must have a file.
                        My heart out to your sisters' loss.
                        isn't it funny how little gangster-wanna be thieves always wear gloves, but when someone pulls something like this they tend to slip lol
                        Originally posted by scudweiser
                        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                          isn't it funny how little gangster-wanna be thieves always wear gloves, but when someone pulls something like this they tend to slip lol
                          I 100% hope you are right! Since most of the time the ones torched are to keep stuff like prints from being discovered. This job was done by people that knew what was good on that car...how many punk car thieves would strip that front end only and part of the motor and trade out the wheels? Then cover it with a tarp? Fuckers HAD to leave a print!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                          New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                          My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I wasn't tying to discourage you Wilson. I was being honest and telling u how it is when a nice car like that gets stolen. Trust me, one of my nephews car was found in same
                            condition as your sisters car and my other nephews civic was stripped and burned to the ground. These people do know what they doing and they ain't stupid enough to sell it on craigslist. Most likely they gonna use the parts for their own use. Keep your eyes opened Wilson. As long as nobody was hurt. Sorry man.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Sucks bro sorry to hear about that. i hate Thieves

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

THIS SUCKS ASS!! sorry to see this happen to your sister's teg. That front end by itself alone aint cheap.

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X