SoCal meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal meet?

I see other people on here meet up a bunch but no SoCal meet? I know honda-tech.com and socalpreludes.com just meet here in SD. How about a CB7 meet? I am in SD so it would be cool to get to know other CB7 people around the SoCal area. I just got my schedule to get Friday and Sat off kinda. Well I have really have no idea on where to meet or kinda how to set it up. But if I get some help we could set things up.

CB7 rules!!!!

Originally posted by optimusprime
    I see other people on here meet up a bunch but no SoCal meet? I know honda-tech.com and socalpreludes.com just meet here in SD. How about a CB7 meet? I am in SD so it would be cool to get to know other CB7 people around the SoCal area. I just got my schedule to get Friday and Sat off kinda. Well I have really have no idea on where to meet or kinda how to set it up. But if I get some help we could set things up.

CB7 rules!!!!
    Well....I suppose this new thread could be the start of a new meet. First off, where would this meet happen? SD? OC? LA? Suggestions anyone?
    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

the best place for the whole of socal to meet is irvine. it's midway between LA and SD. that's is only if we have that many people from both ends of the spectrum attending. so with that said, get some ideas rolling on WHEN a meet should take place. WHEN is always primary rather than where.

first step is to look at other boards for similar meets. you wouldn't want to meet on a day where there is some huge car show or other huge meet.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

how about on a weekend in bebruary...which is better for people, saturday or sunday?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

I am down to go. In Irvine i have no idea where. But when is a good start. My schedule is kinda iffy sometimes cause I have to make money and my schedule changes sometimes. Let's get things rolling though. If i can get a time set i can probly get off. Let do it!!!

Comment

Uh....so when is the meet again? I forget. I see not many people are interested but maybe here in SD area people. I am down for a sick meet.

Comment

i think feb. might be too early to set this up so why dont we try for a march meet...what day is better for you guys...sat or sun?

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

For me either day as long as i have enough time to ask off. March is cool too.

Comment

ok, how about we have a bbbq (the extra b is for byobb...that last b was a typo) on 12-13 of march? we could have it at my place or we could meet up at a beach or park and have it there...what do you guys think? oh, and i live in downtown l.a.

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

sick lets do it I hope to possibly have the H22 5 speed swap by then and possibly new rims. Lets do it. Just to get more people

Comment

i know of atleast 3-5 people that may come so its a nice start...we could go somewhere else later to take some pics as well

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

sick that is good lets do it March 12 or 13th beer, bbq, and cars sick

Comment

how about we meet up at lacr?

Comment

or even fontana at the california speedway on march 22

Comment

Well how far is that from SD? i may be down to do that too. for me it would be cool to meet people i am on here loyaly. As long as we can decide ahead of time so i can go.

Comment

Working...
                              X