california speedway meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

california speedway meet?

how about another try here? anybody wants to clock their car or just meet at the california dragway?? May 30th, gates open at 6am...20 bucks to run 10 bucks to spectate. lets go have some fun..
    Last edited by cb7Xtreme; 04-28-2009, 11:53 PM.

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

man, I work foo.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

i would be game. where is it located lol!
      Freedom Is Not Free
      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Put me down as a maybe. I'm not that great at shifting quick, but I'm curious of what my car can do

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

u know ill be there. i think im bringing the Si though, no point to driving black hootie down there. Just gotta throw the CAI back on...
          PS. the california Speedway is located in Fontana Ca off of cherry i think.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

Comment

yeap... its right there in fontana ca. same parking lot as california speedway. the track is right along side of the speedway. everyone that can make it should come out. just to kick it and see who and whats out there. like lastime i was there...the new skyline was out. ran a 12 sec. et with ease.....

Comment

damn i havnt been there since 2005

im still a maybe, depends how my school work is that weekend.

if Kwai Chang Kane goes i might go as well.

time to gut the shit out of the bb6?

Comment

Damn it... I'm going to be at Buttonwillow on the 30th.
                Raceline USA

Comment

^ dang you track a lot! you must be getting faster and faster!
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

one last time out with the h22a stock and then after some works then will be back out, but who knows whens that gonna be...

Comment

BISI should come out too... wanna see some of his other works out on the track..

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                        ^ dang you track a lot! you must be getting faster and faster!
                        I don't think I've gotten faster. The last time I was at the track was back in October and the DB8 was having problems with the o2 sensor. It's hard to practice when you have a problematic car. Hopefully the DB8 will be working properly next weekend at SOW.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

damn i always pass by th auto club speedway i see viper go in those gates and funny cars and in my mind i say"meeeee likeyyyyyy" ever thinking about meeting at adams track tuesday nights tesday time tiral $20 to run andd $5 to watch message me back privite to set something up
                          Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

^ Adams track? whats that.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

Comment

Originally posted by evo90ex View Post
                              ^ Adams track? whats that.
                              its a go kart track that they let cars drive on on tuesdays.

Comment

Working...
                              X