Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
    A 2000 camry ran 1:36.324 going CW.
    It was a blown v6 And a real sleeper. Just had lips, side skirts, and wheels/tires. TRD supercharger. I think the same guy had a friend/relative with a solara pulling some impressive times too but I didn't see his engine setup

**I changed the post that said counterclockwise, we were driving clockwise
    Last edited by 93AccordLXwhite; 05-11-2009, 11:57 PM.
    Bought from: bmxicansd, casterx, Bruce Banner, lokuputha. Sold to: darkcloud, treyd82,

Comment

^ haha i was gonna say we were doing 1:47s and i saw your time and was like WTHeck? haha we were running CCW which is a totally different animal.

where are our times i wonder...
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I know Tim and I would've been doing high 1:30s, but we couldn't get any clean laps. Too many high-horsepower cars passing us.
        Raceline USA

Comment

the times are up. best was 1:44.322 which was prolly me considering i remember seeing your 1:47.071 being the best so far until you stopped and i took over your transponder. i only got my groove at the end of the day. did you fix your brake light problem yet? gotta be prepared to smash config13 at the end of this month!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
            the times are up. best was 1:44.322 which was prolly me considering i remember seeing your 1:47.071 being the best so far until you stopped and i took over your transponder. i only got my groove at the end of the day. did you fix your brake light problem yet? gotta be prepared to smash config13 at the end of this month!
            Nice Tim! Without traffic, you should be doing close to 1:40. I haven't touched the DB8 yet. I've been busy this week. Going to handle it next week. I also need a front camber kit...
            Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
            X