New on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New on here

Yo guys. I've been cruisin' around this board for a little while but just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Dustin, and I've had my CB for like 5 years and I just found this site!?!? I guess it's because now I've started lookin' into fixin' it up.

All this on here has inspired me to start fixin up my car. Right now it's a bone stock 93 LX except for the system, but i just got an A4 header that ima put on and I'm gonna do the A6 conversion with the h23 upper and a6 lower. so i'll be stoked on that but thats it for now. Oh and I have OEM 5th gen Special Edition rims on there. I dont have a camera ATM but i'll get some pics once I do somehting to it.

Peace
    My Honda

welcome dustin! you'll find the socal region to be very helpful so please don't hesitate to ask questions. this is a very good place to learn about our cars so enjoy your stay! and get pics asap! we love pictures!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

welcome dustin. there are many member's of so cal that are very knowledgeable on various things and we are also opened minded and willing to help. I believe there are a few guys from SD too. enjoy your stay and post up some pics.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

w00t, always happy to see socal get new members.

welcome to the ranks!

Comment

glad ya'll are willing to help. I'm sure I'll be running into questions and whatnot. LoL I was thinking of going to that meet up in LA, but my CB was way too stock to drive up there. So next time, I'll have to show up.
          My Honda

Comment

welcome aboard bro!
            "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

welcome! dustin....^^^lol team topak?? i want in!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
              Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Welcome Dustin.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

welcome, help rebuild sd!

Comment

Welcome.
                    Raceline USA

Comment

good to see another SD head join up....... like they said, need any help just ask......

Comment

Working...
                      X