Angeles Crest Highway Cruise 11/30/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    hopefully next time I 'll be off on that day when you guys go again.

jed, maybe we can hit up mt. baldy??
    yea we sure can

any ie heads wanna do some exhibitions on our local mountain passes?

Comment

my fav picture from the cruise

Comment

I wldnt have fit in on this pic cuz I dnt have fogs lol

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
        94 z28 M6 sold
        89 turbo targa white package supra sold
        92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by youngJAY View Post
          wilson photoshopped that pic.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

i think jay is always on his sidekick :]

Comment

a few more pics

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                Everyone seemed to fair well for their first time on my home course. My uncle and I will be sure to kick it up a notch next time.
                LOL ya I guess I had an unfair advantage since I've gone up there a couple times, but na I think you and the fit had a good pace,once you started really going, just was surprised the s2 didn't wanna keep up guess he was tired or his tires were gone? , there was a minute there when you guys pulled away and I couldn't see you,,that's when I was like lets keep up the pace mr. s2 , but then you guys slowed it down to wait for the rest of the pack. Which was coo , can't fly down the mountain and leave everyone behind, (well you can but that would be fucked up ). Either way it was finally good to meet you hopefully next time I won't have to stay up all night just to go to an event in the morning, cus lord knows I won't wake up if I go to sleep, LOL.

Also my damn car was so out of place, everyone there was lowered and I was the only one riding high stock high FTL. Also after the trip my damn car got fucked up, now it makes this nasty ass sound when its cold and I start it up, =\
                Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 12-02-2008, 07:35 AM.
                Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

hopefully next time I 'll be off on that day when you guys go again.

jed, maybe we can hit up mt. baldy??
                  Yeah man. More the merrier.

Originally posted by gfrg88 View Post
                  when's the next one?? I still haven't been to any cb7 meets..
                  I'm trying to set another cruise up this month. Trying to figure out a good date for everyone to attend. Nonetheless, I'm going up again Saturday morning, the 13th.

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                  Thanks again for setting this up Matt. I'm so glad my CB got to stretch it's legs out a little bit. Gave me renewed faith in the old girl.
                  No problem man. Just wanted to share my love of the touge with you guys. I had a lot of fun.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                  yea we sure can

any ie heads wanna do some exhibitions on our local mountain passes?
                  I'm down.

Originally posted by youngJAY View Post
                  Notice all the CB7s are Gingers? Lol!

wilson photoshopped that pic.
                  Lol! Yup.

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post
                  LOL ya I guess I had an unfair advantage since I've gone up there a couple times, but na I think you and the fit had a good pace,once you started really going, just was surprised the s2 didn't wanna keep up guess he was tired or his tires were gone? , there was a minute there when you guys pulled away and I couldn't see you,,that's when I was like lets keep up the pace mr. s2 , but then you guys slowed it down to wait for the rest of the pack. Which was coo , can't fly down the mountain and leave everyone behind, (well you can but that would be fucked up ). Either way it was finally good to meet you hopefully next time I won't have to stay up all night just to go to an event in the morning, cus lord knows I won't wake up if I go to sleep, LOL.

Also my damn car was so out of place, everyone there was lowered and I was the only one riding high stock high FTL. Also after the trip my damn car got fucked up, now it makes this nasty ass sound when its cold and I start it up, =\
                  I think my uncle wanted to keep up but then saw the CHP. Anyway... He would've left everyone behind if he was in front though. Well I can keep up with him. Maybe the GD3 as well. We'll have a better setup next time. Faster cars up front.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post
                    lol my car was riding a little funny after the cruise. It seems to be more sensitive to bumps; I guess my bushings disliked me abusing them.
                    Last edited by ikayto; 12-02-2008, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                      lol my car was riding a little funny after the cruise. It seems to be more sensitive to bumps; I guess my bushings disliked me abusing them.
                      Funny. My DB8 always feel better after I touge. Engine runs smoother. Weird. But I liiiike it!
                      Raceline USA

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great time out there. Too bad my car wont hold up in the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8
                          I think my uncle wanted to keep up but then saw the CHP. Anyway... He would've left everyone behind if he was in front though. Well I can keep up with him. Maybe the GD3 as well. We'll have a better setup next time. Faster cars up front.
                          Ah ok that makes sense, ya cus I know on the uphill he was easily keeping up, that's why I was surprised on the dwnhill but makes sense I was a bit worried about chp too, but its all good.
                          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

damn, cruise looked fun! i had a little mountain cruise last saturday from valley center, to temecula .. "pala highway?"

while in socal i got a fix-it ticket in downtown escondido. license plate light too dim, no front licence plate. . then he slapped me with a no proof of insurance card, cus the one in my car expired last month lol.

hopefully one day i can meet up with u all
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              damn, cruise looked fun! i had a little mountain cruise last saturday from valley center, to temecula .. "pala highway?"

while in socal i got a fix-it ticket in downtown escondido. license plate light too dim, no front licence plate. . then he slapped me with a no proof of insurance card, cus the one in my car expired last month lol.

hopefully one day i can meet up with u all
                              how long are you here for bro? we'll try to meet up with you depending where your at

Comment

So who's down for another cruise this month?
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X